Deleted

Mid-range gaming setup

Hi, I need some advice on comp I'm building. Here's what I came up with, after a few hours of research.

MOBO: Asus P8P67 PRO R3.1
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K
    RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 2x2048MB 1600MHz
    PSU, HDD: Here I hope that someone suggest something affordable and stable. (wouldn't want the whole case to burn at some point in the future :P)

I'm also planning to use my old case and I'd like to know if I need any special features in it to maintain correct airflow for the GPU.
    It's obviously going to be gaming setup :P
    Let me know please, if there is something I can change to improve the performance at low cost or simply save a few bucks.

Thanks

-What are you looking to spend?
    -What case do you currently have?

Fuzzeekee
    FSP aurum 6xx-7xxx watt PSU (nothing can beat a 100-130$ PSU that matches the best in class seasonic PSUs)....For solid-state-drive you should go with the crucial m4 (nothing else is reliable), 64-128GB depending on what you want. Then just get like a budget 1-3TB drive for secondary (depending on how much you use)...Honestly I only have a WD caviar green drive 1TB. People on here think it's bad. But it's fine, the only issue is loading screens take awhile longer, and my boot times are slower....In-game disk usage is not even remotely an issue, even in battlefield 3...

Deleted
    Moved to "Computer Build Help".