Holy and Haste Rating

Supposedly, 1860 Haste seems to be a good number for the extra HR ticks (from what I understand it could mean an extra 20k-30k more heals), but is it really worth it to change my gear around to attain? Okay, I can't link my armory because I don't have enough posts, so I'll explain my gear a little bit (armory Fauxer on Sargeras US, it'd be a lot easier ). I talked to another pally that told me I should move some gems and enchants around to make the haste mark, which is what I'm trying out right now. Before, I had 50 INT to bracers, Lavawalker on my boots and 1751 Haste with my H Grips of the Raging Giant, after following his suggestions, right now, I'm missing out on 70 INT from enchants (I instead have 65 Haste to bracers and 50 Haste to boots) and gems (40 Haste instead of 20 INT, 20 Haste), but I have 1866 Haste with 3350 Spirit. If I use my Immolation Gloves, I'll actually gain 30 INT from going back to the other enchants (50 INT to bracers and a 20 INT, 20 Haste gem to replace my yellow 40 Haste gem), 1875 Haste, but I have 3184 Spirit and I'd have a shot at a H token. However, we just managed to finally kill H Bal last week for the first time, so Idk if I should be needing on a H token when I already have 391 gloves. >> Some others suggested to just go back to INT enchant on bracers and Lavawalker on boots, but then I'd be at 1751 Haste with the Grips, however, I could just switch them out on the fights when the extra Haste would make a difference and wait for a token. I guess the differences aren't very big, I just want to make sure I'm getting the most out of my gear and a second opinion. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks.
    Last edited by ren3gade; 2011-11-02 at 08:59 PM.

Here is a link for your armory.

Now I would put int>spirit>haste. The extra tick on HR is nice, but I wouldn't sacrifice int to get it. If you get the heroic hands those are better than the offset ones.

You could change out some of your other gemming and stop going for socket bonuses. You change gems out in your chest and gain 20 int. Ones in belt and gain another 10 int, one in boots for another 10 int.
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Deleted
    Ye i agree no point going for haste enchants or maybe the feet since we got loads of speed with HR and divine protection. so just change gems and swich bracer enchant

Thanks for the clarification guys. I didn't think about not going for socket bonuses since I have so much spirit to spare. Changed the gems/enchant on bracers around and ended up with +120 more INT than I had before which definitely sounds like a no brainer. Hopefully it won't be too long before I can grab a token.

Deleted
    Take the tiers gloves you have 300-400 spirit mana than me and I have no mana issues with heroic content.

Worth it? I'd go from 6511 INT, 3247 Spirit, and 1781 Haste to 6469 INT, 3081 Spirit, and 1905 Haste. I could have about 100 more spirit if I went for socket bonuses (I think 3081 Spirit is just fine) and have a better shot at the H token (loot council), but Idk if the Haste would be worth 42 INT and 166 Spirit. I've looked up some of the top pallies on EU and US and most of them run with about 2.7-3k Spirit so is it okay at this point to start prioritizing Haste?

Quote Originally Posted by ren3gade View Post
    Worth it? I'd go from 6511 INT, 3247 Spirit, and 1781 Haste to 6469 INT, 3081 Spirit, and 1905 Haste. I could have about 100 more spirit if I went for socket bonuses (I think 3081 Spirit is just fine) and have a better shot at the H token (loot council), but Idk if the Haste would be worth 42 INT and 166 Spirit. I've looked up some of the top pallies on EU and US and most of them run with about 2.7-3k Spirit so is it okay at this point to start prioritizing Haste?
    If your not having mana problems than I would
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

Cool, not having any mana issues at all atm, so I should be just fine. Thanks for the help guys.

Deleted
    Ye i'm doing heroic content aswell atm, and i went for the extra tick on HR, even reforging a bit of spirit away to reach it, i'm at 2.5k spirit now, and having no mana issues at all, so its fine