Deleted

need some helps in rated bgs!

Well.. first of all. we havent played togehter for so long! we play around 1800 mmr.. we been up to 2000, and now we are down at 1500.. we going up and down, what do we do wrong?

Our current setup is(with some changes somedays)

FC: warrior

Casters:
    Mage / shadowpriest
    Elementalshaman
    Boomkin druid
    Warlock

melee:
    Rogue
    DK(frost)

Healers:
    Paladin
    Paladin
    Shaman / priest

our biggest issue is capture the flag maps, we normaly set the FC and 1 paladin to get their flag, while the others intercept middle. just killing everything off.. and when our FC gets back to middle, we all go defend him until he is in saftey.. then we grp up and kill off everything in middle that going to try attack our FC... then if they got long resstime, we attack their EFC! and here comes the problem..

We just cant kill anything there.. sometimes we attack with 7 people, and they attack with 3-4-5 people and they kill our FC with just 1 smokebomb! While we are just doing nothing, even with 10 stacks we cant do a shit.

I guess our problem is communication, and cc? or are we maybe doing anything else wrong?

We have our 2 palas and our FC on defend! sometimes the boomkin helps out there to.. maybe we should put the elemental shaman on defend instead of boomkin for solarbeam on attack?

Also somedays we dont have a priest in our setup, maybe thats the problem? i mean a priest is very good for mass dispel, manaburn and shields...

what can we do to make it better. i guess our setup is pretty good. and we should probably be able to reach 2k rating

also a note some of our players got full s10(vic gear) but i cant say that gear is the problem.. i dont think we would kill anything off anyways!

Help us please sorry for my bad english..

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 11:15 PM ----------

the days we have gone up in rating, is the days we had the shadowpriest/discpriest with us on attack!

Deleted
    Time your smokebomb when you got 1 or 2 healer CC'd, call out on vent when you gonna bomb and stun their FC.
    What we like to do is send a mage and rogue to their FC and slow him or even kill him.
    And have someone call out the targets and be sure that everybody listens to that person ( /assist ).

Try killing the FC while he's running through middle instead of just defending yours.

Everyone throw out ccs on their DPS because it doesn't matter that much if it overlaps. Then split up your DPS to target their healers down, THEN go for the FC.

Nothing wrong with setup or strategy.

If you are sending 7 forward, stuff has to melt because your 3 won't stand up long. If stuff isn't melting ...

- focus fire issue? Everyone using an addon like Battleground Targets?

- CC issue? Have lots of potential healer control in that setup. Giving specific assignments or is CC FFA?

If stacks are low, can start on a healer. Hopefully pull some CDs and then switch to FC.

Could also try wiping them in mid another time or two and letting stacks build a little higher before rushing.