Thread: Mumble help

Mumble help

Having alot of issues connecting to voice chat programs, but there's a few tricks:
    Skype works fine
    vent does NOT work
    mumble works with certain servers, but not others and i cant seem to figure out why:
    i originally presumed it to be my college blocking the port for mumble, but when i discovered i could connect to others i was boggled.

i can see the server is active, i have low ping(about 30-40) and i can see how many users are present, but upon trying to connect it just fails due to timing out.

i've toyed with my firewall, reinstalled it at least 8 times now, but the problem persists.

the servers i can connect to i can remain in and speak in error free and reconnect to whenever, but my guilds just times out over and over.

EDIT:: rest of my guild is able to connect save one member with a similar issue

any help/suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by flippers; 2011-11-02 at 10:35 PM.

That i delicious

Mod Warning. This user received an infraction for minor spam. Take this as a warning fellow forum users to either contribute to a thread in a helpful manor or do not post at all.

Culadin
    Last edited by OhpUldum; 2011-11-03 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Mod Warning / Infraction

have u registered your name on the server and then formated or changed computer? try switching nickname when u connect and see if it helps