Deleted

Diablo 3 CE Pre-Order for EU:

I cant find the Diablo 3 CE on any EU site; not even on Amazon which has it on their US site already. So a simple question has anyone been able to pre-order D3 CE box set within EU zones?

Deleted
    http://www.gamestop.co.uk/39621_PC_Diablo_III_CE.aspx

Gamestop have it at £55.97

I'm waiting for Amazon myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    http://www.gamestop.co.uk/39621_PC_Diablo_III_CE.aspx

Gamestop have it at £55.97

I'm waiting for Amazon myself.
    what she said. I'll get it from Amazon as well.

Deleted
    hope Amazon gets it soon and for a reasonable price...
    don't like gamestop for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by vaena View Post
    hope Amazon gets it soon and for a reasonable price...
    don't like gamestop for some reason...
    it's reasonable (imo), it's 100 dollars, sounds ok to me

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Preordered it a while ago on a danish site for 335 DKK ~ 62 $. So I'd probably feel slightly cheated to pay 100 . If you can get it elsewhere for 2/3 of the price, it's not reasonable, as there's no reason to buy it for that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnugo View Post
    Preordered it a while ago on a danish site for 335 DKK ~ 62 $. So I'd probably feel slightly cheated to pay 100 . If you can get it elsewhere for 2/3 of the price, it's not reasonable, as there's no reason to buy it for that price.
    62 euros or dollars?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dollars, as in 2/3 of the price

Hmm disregard my previous comments, I am officially just as bad at reading before writing, the price is about the same for the collectors edition, while I'd still consider it a waste of money I'm not gonna argue about the price, if people want it they can pay.
    Last edited by Kahnugo; 2011-11-07 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliva View Post
    Do you have such experience? Please tell us.
    A mod should be alert of this guy, he posted the same thing in at least 3 other threads.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    A mod should be alert of this guy, he posted the same thing in at least 3 other threads.
    All his now (10) posts are like that. Most likely a spambot that will post links in awhile.

Just in case anyone - like me - was wondering how the WoW Annual Pass will work with DIII's CE, I'll quote this here:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?
    If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.
    (sorry if a bit off-topic)
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Just in case anyone - like me - was wondering how the WoW Annual Pass will work with DIII's CE, I'll quote this here:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?
    If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.
    (sorry if a bit off-topic)
    oh nice man, this mean i'll get to play wow for free haha (for 4 months anyway) but eh, sounds awesome ^^ ty for link

15+ Year Old Account
    Pre-orderd it for 800 NOK om komplett.no (140USD).
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar