Hello there MMO-C,
This is one of my first topics on here and this is something randomly coming to mind. So bare with me here.
What do you think makes a good Raid Leader and/or Guild Master. I am asking this mainly for self improvement and can take constructive criticism quite well (At least that is what I believe.)
Anyways I'll drop a list of the things I have and do and think are good. And I'll throw down some points which I think need a lot of improvement or need work.
- As a GM I take time to listen to any guildie that comes up to me with any kind of issue. Guild related or not.
- As a Raid Leader I try to show my raiders the respect they deserve and I try and get them to respect one and another as well.
- As a Raid Leader I take my time to research the fights either on the internet or on PTR.
- As a Raid Leader I WILL step up for someone if people are not showing any respect to one and another or ruining the experience on both progress and farm content. I sometimes have issues NOT shouting but most of the time I am fine. (It just pisses me off. )
- As a Raid Leader I have no issue at all removing people from the raid who are disrespectfull to others.
- As a Raid Leader I sometimes have a hard time removing people from the Raid when they underperform. (I try to get them to do better instead .. sometimes at cost of the other people in there... at least that is the feeling I get.)
- As a Guild Master I find it hard removing people from the guild who have been inactive (or demote) after giving a notice on the guild forums.
What do YOU think a GM/RL should have?
What do YOU think I do right/wrong?
NOTE: I will edit this post whenever I think or find more Pro's or Con's .... its 3AM over here and I am not THAT bright at the moment.