View Poll Results: Would you like an in game trading card game in GW2?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes impliment a card game!

    53 64.63%
  • No, we don't need one.

    29 35.37%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    oh god no :/ were already getting pokemon why rip off of another game?
    My hunter has 125 non-combat pets, and I'm continuing to collect them even now. I'd rather not have them sitting in my spellbook being useless.

    I am looking forward to the Pet Battles.

    Back on-topic, Uno! I'd loved to play Uno at any time, anywhere. Sometimes it doesn't end for hours when I play with my family! XD

  2. #22
    Talking of mini-games in GW2. I heard there was some being put in (besides Polymock), anyone got any info on them?

  3. #23
    Only if it's Durotar Hold'em.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

  4. #24
    Pit Lord Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,329
    Trolololol lots of people not reading which subforum this is. OT: I think it'd be cool if they added in a card game. Truthfully I am all for mini games. I <3 mini games. I like to game while I game. :3

  5. #25
    I would like to have the poker dice game from the witcher aswell tho

  6. #26
    Poker for gold > pokemon.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Trolololol lots of people not reading which subforum this is. OT: I think it'd be cool if they added in a card game. Truthfully I am all for mini games. I <3 mini games. I like to game while I game. :3
    I know which sub-forum this is, and some of us are talking about other games that have mini-games inside of them. Even if it is WoW or Pokemon, who cares? Both games rocked the gaming world and still are.

    Also, I would like to see some cool mini-games like in Fable 2 (haven't played #3 yet). Maybe dumb them down and make them multiplayer or something.

  8. #28
    Pit Lord Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    I know which sub-forum this is, and some of us are talking about other games that have mini-games inside of them. Even if it is WoW or Pokemon, who cares? Both games rocked the gaming world and still are.

    Also, I would like to see some cool mini-games like in Fable 2 (haven't played #3 yet). Maybe dumb them down and make them multiplayer or something.
    My point is people aren't looking at the subforum and are posting thinking that the OP is asking for a card game in WoW. Not GW2. That's what I am laughing at.

  9. #29
    It would be sorta cool if there was a card game in the game

  10. #30
    Dreadlord Anthoren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    949
    I would love to be able to play some virtual poker after a long night doing some explorable dungeons and some pvp, or play some of the other in game mini-games. God this game is going to be soo good, with Dota 2, Gears 3 and GW2....my life is going to be complete....ly void of social interactions.

  11. #31
    Mechagnome Licarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    WTB triple triad from FF8 in wow.

    its simple, but has that collect and build element to kill time. and games are fast so its perfect for some post-wipe time killing.
    This x a million.

    I often play FF8 just to play this card game....

  12. #32
    It needs to like caravan from fallout: nv and you can bet money

    that's the only kind of card game I'd want to play

  13. #33
    Bloodsail Admiral Speedy92286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Queens, New York
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    If we get an in-game card game like Digimon World 3 had, I'm game.. so much fun!

    Wow. That looks REALLY addictive. I would pay for that game by itself!

    I am all for mini-games in games. If it makes a game more fun and is something you can sink time into(which games are supposed to be--a time sink) then YES!

  14. #34
    Fluffy Kitten Bloodhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Wow. That looks REALLY addictive. I would pay for that game by itself!

    I am all for mini-games in games. If it makes a game more fun and is something you can sink time into(which games are supposed to be--a time sink) then YES!
    Get a PS1 emulator on your PC and download Digimon World 3, this card game is inside the game, the card game was so addictive I ignored the story line and just played this.

    Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

  15. #35
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    My hunter has 125 non-combat pets, and I'm continuing to collect them even now. I'd rather not have them sitting in my spellbook being useless.

    I am looking forward to the Pet Battles.

    Back on-topic, Uno! I'd loved to play Uno at any time, anywhere. Sometimes it doesn't end for hours when I play with my family! XD
    God I hope we will be able to send our already-used companions to alts My main with almost 100 pets isn't my main anymore..

  16. #36
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    God I hope we will be able to send our already-used companions to alts My main with almost 100 pets isn't my main anymore..
    Lol off topic but, I believe their making it so when you learn a companion pet on one char ALL of them get access to it
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfyRipper View Post
    I think it should be less like the SWG card game and more like your character going to a tavern and finding an open table to play cards with others. Make it feel a bit more real.
    nothing further, your honor.

  18. #38
    Just be patient they start with ingame pokemon then we get ingame pokemon cardgame <3

  19. #39
    but you know they won't do it because then the players wouldn't need to buy TCG, they would just play in the game

  20. #40
    Scarab Lord Blznsmri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by skycaptain View Post
    but you know they won't do it because then the players wouldn't need to buy TCG, they would just play in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinin View Post
    Just be patient they start with ingame pokemon then we get ingame pokemon cardgame <3
    You sure you guys are in the right forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •