View Poll Results: Would you like an in game trading card game in GW2?

Voters
82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes impliment a card game!

    53 64.63%
  • No, we don't need one.

    29 35.37%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Like Tetra Master in FF IX. Would be pretty cool I suppose.

  2. #42
    There'll be plenty of in-game mini games. I don't think a collectible card game will be one of them. They've stated they want all the in-town time-wasting mini games to be pick-up and go.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    You sure you guys are in the right forum?
    It must be a result of these threads showing up on the main page.

    Anyway, I'm all for adding stuff in the game, as long as it's done well. I'm hoping they make Polymock work in GW2 but I have a feeling it won't be in, at least not at launch.

  4. #44
    Herald of the Titans Mighty Blue Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    My point is people aren't looking at the subforum and are posting thinking that the OP is asking for a card game in WoW. Not GW2. That's what I am laughing at.
    I would love a card game in WoW to pass the time in the Inns. I would love to bet from Copper to Gold, or make it a silly game that anyone can join.

  5. #45
    The Patient Klazmaunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    340
    Where's the..."I don't care" option? I see no issues with it, not that I will leap for joy if it's implemented and cry if it's not.
    "It's not enough to live, you have to have something worth living for."

  6. #46
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Klazmaunt View Post
    Where's the..."I don't care" option? I see no issues with it, not that I will leap for joy if it's implemented and cry if it's not.
    Ah forgot about that one lol, i'll add that

    If i can figure it out that is lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  7. #47
    If they really did that, I would throw so much money at this game. Triple Triad made FF8 the best PS FF. Way better than Tetra Master.

  8. #48
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    I would love a card game in WoW to pass the time in the Inns. I would love to bet from Copper to Gold, or make it a silly game that anyone can join.
    :| Congratulations. But this thread isn't for WoW. It is for GW2.

  9. #49
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tichondrius-U.S.
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by Catforum View Post
    Like Tetra Master in FF IX. Would be pretty cool I suppose.
    I suggested this in the mini game thread.

    Tetra master was fun, and addictive but more importantly the games were super short. Perfect for an mmo.

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans Platinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    2,996
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    If it would be anything like diplomacy in Vanguard, I would be all over it.

    Would be sorta interesting, but I'd be curious to see how they'd make it work in the game. You can't just stick a card game in there and go, "We heard you like games, so we put a game in your game so you can get your game on while you game." Games have tried that before and it rarely feels "good" because it's so freaking random.
    Yo dawg, how d'you know I like games in mah games?

    I've always wanted to get into some kind of ONLINE TCG, recently tried playing Pokémon TCG Online but it's in beta and still very buggy.

    [email protected] | GeForce GTX 760 | 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB SSD | 1+2TB HDD | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3 | Corsair CX V2 500W | NZXT Phantom | 2x 24" 1920x1080 | Qpad MK-80 MX Blue | Logitech G600

  11. #51
    I will always be a fan of Tetra master

    Along with the card game from FF8, that one was fun as well

  12. #52
    A triple triad type card game where the cards are rare drops off monsters would be... well, a dream game for me.

    http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Triple_Triad

  13. #53
    The Lightbringer Durzlla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A triple triad type card game where the cards are rare drops off monsters would be... well, a dream game for me.

    http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Triple_Triad
    That'd be cool! Was also thinking apart from buying the packs/ free ones every month maybe you could use karma to buy them or get them from dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    That'd be cool! Was also thinking apart from buying the packs/ free ones every month maybe you could use karma to buy them or get them from dungeons.
    Yea, that would be awesome.

    Just hunting rares and doing DEs for cards would super fun.

  15. #55
    I'm perfectly fine with any timewasters they add into GW2, as long as it doesn't take away too much of their time developing PvE/PvP content.
    I mean, if they add one I don't like, no one's forcing me to play it. Besides the voice in my head telling me that I have to try everything GW2 offers. We'll ignore him for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •