Deleted

80 twink arena/video's

Yo so if you're interested in 80 twink video's (I heard quite a few are) then check out my video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SsiG...el_video_title

you might like it and any feedback would be nice, thanks :]

the fuck is a 80s twink video, they dont have those... its just 80 pvp

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfoo View Post
    the fuck is a 80s twink video, they dont have those... its just 80 pvp
    a twink in WoW is the definition of a character under the current level cap with superior gear at that specific level.
    also, please don't swear and just be straight up rude there's really no need...

get rolled by cata blues dont ya?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bringitback View Post
    get rolled by cata blues dont ya?
    No, actually, alot of people seem to think cata gear is superior to wrathful when it isn't... even at our 900 resilience (the current average at 80 is 1400) we can survive plenty of comps by just playing well, a little bit of extra stamina and spell power/attack power isn't superior to 44% dmg reduction. So no sir, we don't get 'rolled' by cata blues the only losses we have are to our own guildies and they're in full wotlk gear too, mage/lock. Less trolling and more constructive criticism..

10+ Year Old Account
    You dont get rolled because you dont play anyone worth anything. Cata "greens" are far far superior to wrathful. It's a HUGE amount of stamina, intellect, attack power, etc. You'd be better off getting some for yourself and finding out firsthand how much easier it'd be for you to win matches.

Overall; unfun to watch for the first bit (should cut out the parts where you arent doing shit but running around waiting for stealth). But otherwise good.

EDIT: Just looked on WoW forums for Level 80 Twink Guilds, etc. First or second topic I see has this.

"I ran into an arcane mage last night on a BRC run with my holy pally. He was level 80 and was consistently pushing 20k+ dps on boss fights. He basically ridiculed me for not knowing what a level 80 twink was, and I was so confused as to why someone would do that. Are there 80 twink guilds like there are level 70 twink guilds? He was in mostly 308 gear from BRC and ToT with the epic alchemists stone and power torrent on his staff.

I have twinked back when we could use the head and leg enchants, shortly after they changed the shoulder enchants, and ran in a 19/29 guild with premades and such and it was great.

Are there more of these players out there or was this toon just sick of getting rolled in BG's? At level 80 he had 4430 spellpower, 30 mastery, 25% haste and 31% crit. It was quite amusing how fast things died in BRC. It was just so odd to me."

That'd blow your 800 resilience out of the water.
    Last edited by RageasaurusRex; 2011-11-03 at 04:29 AM.
    "Like the ancient tibetan philosophy states; dont start none, wont be none."
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Where is my gooooooooooooold
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RageasaurusRex View Post
    You dont get rolled because you dont play anyone worth anything. Cata "greens" are far far superior to wrathful. It's a HUGE amount of stamina, intellect, attack power, etc. You'd be better off getting some for yourself and finding out firsthand how much easier it'd be for you to win matches.

Overall; unfun to watch for the first bit (should cut out the parts where you arent doing shit but running around waiting for stealth).
    Have you played an 80 twink? Um... I highly doubt it. So you can't say shit about stamina/resilience. I mean isn't it just common sense? OH SHIT GUYS IF WE GET HIGH STAMINA NOTHING CAN KILL US. Good luck surviving a Rogue/Mage team with high stamina bro I'm sure that 45k hp will help you a lot when you take a 60k shatter. That's like telling a healer at 85 to wear his PvE gear to do arena cus he has more spell power haha. So many brain dead people on here thinking they know best... jesus.

800 resilience... do you not read? My god, the average is 1400 you complete simpleton. which is around 60% damage reduction, what would he be hitting then? Oh... nothing. Also, give a source or gtfo :]
    Last edited by mmoc19a4808080; 2011-11-03 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamstupidlol View Post
    Have you played an 80 twink? Um... I highly doubt it. So you can't say shit about stamina/resilience. I mean isn't it just common sense? OH SHIT GUYS IF WE GET HIGH STAMINA NOTHING CAN KILL US. Good luck surviving a Rogue/Mage team with high stamina bro I'm sure that 45k hp will help you a lot when you take a 60k shatter. That's like telling a healer at 85 to wear his PvE gear to do arena cus he has more spell power haha. So many brain dead people on here thinking they know best... jesus.
    Dont act like a fool. You dont just gain stamina, read the rest of my post. You gain a massive amount of combat ratings, you gain gear enchantable with cata enchants, possibly gemmable gear, you can craft epic alchemy trinkets, so on and so forth.

IE: your pro wrathful trinket being better than 129 intellect+gem socket + 140 haste.(or whatever is on alch trinket).
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Deleted
    Dont act like a fool. You dont just gain stamina, read the rest of my post. You gain a massive amount of combat ratings, you gain gear enchantable with cata enchants, possibly gemmable gear, you can craft epic alchemy trinkets, so on and so forth.

IE: your pro wrathful trinket being better than 129 intellect+gem socket + 140 haste.(or whatever is on alch trinket).
    I'm a healer... did you not notice? I don't feel the need to abuse cata gear, and I'm still owning scrubs like you who think cata gear is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a healer... did you not notice? I don't feel the need to abuse cata gear, and I'm still owning scrubs like you who think cata gear is everything.
    You're getting way too defensive for someone asking for advice. My advice is get past 2k rating before saying you "own scrubs". You need to also learn what "TWINK" means, because neither of you are min-maxing your characters to their highest potential (the definition of twink btw). Level those professions, drop skinning for something useful. Grab some blues from BRC/ToT. Get some power torrent/heartsong on your gear. Mighty resil to chest. Finishing gemming and enchanting the rest of your gear.
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Deleted
    You're getting way too defensive for someone asking for advice. My advice is get past 2k rating before saying you "own scrubs". You need to also learn what "TWINK" means, because neither of you are min-maxing your characters to their highest potential (the definition of twink btw). Level those professions, drop skinning for something useful. Grab some blues from BRC/ToT. Get some power torrent/heartsong on your gear. Mighty resil to chest. Finishing gemming and enchanting the rest of your gear.
    I've been gearing for the past 4-5 days, this toon is no more then a few weeks old and the queue's for BGs in this bracket is 30 mins long. I am a season 9 glad on two rogues so please don't talk to me about rating and yes if you want proof I'll send you a link to my armory and even make a video if needed. I refuse to use cata gea r and I'll still out play people who think extra stats is all it means to win... you won't survive 10 seconds against rogue mage no matter how much spell power you have cus they'll kill you before you even get to cast. good day.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been gearing for the past 4-5 days, this toon is no more then a few weeks old and the queue's for BGs in this bracket is 30 mins long. I am a season 9 glad on two rogues so please don't talk to me about rating and yes if you want proof I'll send you a link to my armory and even make a video if needed. I refuse to use cata gea r and I'll still out play people who think extra stats is all it means to win... you won't survive 10 seconds against rogue mage no matter how much spell power you have cus they'll kill you before you even get to cast. good day.
    I'd love to see links to those glad rogues and a video of them since you offered, also he wasnt attacking you just pointing out that while the toons in your video may be awesome they are not what has come to be known in wow as twinks. Fun video though looking forward to seeing those rogues and video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantheus View Post
    I'd love to see links to those glad rogues and a video of them since you offered, also he wasnt attacking you just pointing out that while the toons in your video may be awesome they are not what has come to be known in wow as twinks. Fun video though looking forward to seeing those rogues and video
    Yes, yes he did, he implied we weren't good by saying 'you're not playing anybody worth anything' then continued to patronize me with his speech about 'cata gear' that was just totally retarded and didn't make sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    It made perfect sense to anyone who knows jack shit about the game...
    Lord Monichromicorn?
    Lord Monichromicorn

Wheres my candy
    da best ^

Rage is pretty much spot on. While i'm sure you are good and being successful in arena you are not twinks. The definition of a twink is a character that has capped their exp and obtains the BEST GEAR POSSIBLE for that level (I'll happily link you a definition if you wish). And while you are in WotLK epics, you are not in BiS gear. Resil or not a geared mage (Arc or frost) or a geared DK, or essentially any class with some burst that is either in full enchanted cata gear OR a mixture of resil gear and cata gear (For example cata weapons and trinkets combined with Wrathful set) Will destroy you if played well.

What he is saying about you not playing against anybody worth anything is unfortunately correct. You stated in your videos description that you were not playing at a very high level yet because you just started. You said it yourself, the people that you are playing against are not of a high level, you are not playing against highly skilled (for the most part) players.
    That isn't an insult. It is just fact.

Secondly - and again this is not an insult - I don't know how many highly skilled players play in the 80 twink group, maybe a lot, maybe very few I don't know, but i can't imagine that the top players in your battle group are hanging around level 80.

No one here is insulting you, but you seem to be acting somewhat immaturely, and contradictorily. You come here and ask for advice, ask for feedback, someone points out to you that there is a way to better yourself (We don't need to be 80 twinks ourselves to realize this, it is pretty straight forward) and you choose to take it as a personal insult and start lashing out.
    >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, at level 80 your opponents are never going to mean anything. Any win isn't really a significant one in my opinion. It's definitely not going to mean as much as it actually did in WotLK or what it does now at 85.

I saw in the very first game... the rogue was Assassination... And was in Relentless gear. And if, as you say, Wrathful>Cata greens, then the opponents you're fighting don't mean anything (coming from yourself). I just don't see the significance to this.

The way I feel about videos is that if I'm watching a video of a game I play already, the gameplay should be amazing and should teach me something at least, or else there's no real point in watching it.

Deleted
    It made perfect sense to anyone who knows jack shit about the game...
    'zomg more spell power and stam it so much beta now I can survive easy!!!' Oh wait... nope... they killed me within 3 secs oh well :[

let me guess, 1800 mmr? 1300 arena rating because you still move with wasd and click? ok man. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you, wait no, cause here is me with the 80% win/loss in wrathful gear beating level 84 full cata blued geared players infact, I'm going to post a video when I'm fully geared of a level 85 training me, and not killing me because of RESILIENCE. Gl in future pvp bro, I'm sure you're very blessed as it is. Going to bed now, gn.

Deleted
    'zomg more spell power and stam it so much beta now I can survive easy!!!' Oh wait... nope... they killed me within 3 secs oh well :[

let me guess, 1800 mmr? 1300 arena rating because you still move with wasd and click? ok man. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you, wait no, cause here is me with the 80% win/loss in wrathful gear beating level 84 full cata blued geared players infact, I'm going to post a video when I'm fully geared of a level 85 training me, and not killing me because of RESILIENCE. Gl in future pvp bro, I'm sure you're very blessed as it is. Going to bed now, gn.
    So no videos of your glad rogues? QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    Eh, at level 80 your opponents are never going to mean anything. Any win isn't really a significant one in my opinion. It's definitely not going to mean as much as it actually did in WotLK or what it does now at 85.

I saw in the very first game... the rogue was Assassination... And was in Relentless gear. And if, as you say, Wrathful>Cata greens, then the opponents you're fighting don't mean anything (coming from yourself). I just don't see the significance to this.

The way I feel about videos is that if I'm watching a video of a game I play already, the gameplay should be amazing and should teach me something at least, or else there's no real point in watching it.
    This, pretty much.

TIL It's still a twink, even if it's 80.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE