Hey guys.

I'm looking for a DKP add-on that will be able to track and export raid information (who was in the raid, who received what items and for what amount), but not require items given out to be recorded by WoW so that it registers in the add-on. More specifically, we have the issue at the moment that after every boss, anyone who is going to be receiving an item has to wait near the boss so that the game registers in the chat log that they received the item. If people move to far away from the boss, when you give them an item, WoW doesn't seem to note it and as a result the add-on doesn't automatically add it. This takes a fair amount of time out of our raid because either:

A) The loot master has to manually add all items which is more time consuming that the add-on automatically recording, or;
B) The people have to wait nearby and as a result can't move onto trash or whatever is needed to be done next.

If anyone knows of an add-on that might do this please let me know, I realise they might not exist, but even an add-on that requires everyone in the raid to run and broadcast would be a better alternate for us over the current system.

Oh and as a side-note, right now we use Mizus Raid Tracker. We used Headcount2 in the past, and I just tried Ouro Loot, which although broadcasted loot back to the master looter and solved the ranged issue, didn't have the option to assign values to the items.