Farming Steamwheedle Cartel Reputation

Hi folks,

whats the fastet way to level Steamwheedle Cartel Reputation zu exalted? I'm at 3k/12k lowest (Everlook) and 6k/12k highest (Booty Bay). I did most quests in Stranglethorn but have some left in Tanaris. Am I right that doing all quests in Tanaris and then go on grinding pirates in Stranglethorn is the fastest way?

Thanks for a quick advice,
    TioZ
    Feel the fast heartbeats on your chest so even the deaf man can dance.

The Patient
    I believe so, apart from grinding them in Tanaris, on the coast, in the area south of where the horde and alliance are fighting them. Great respawning, but still a looong grind.

Blademaster
    I had a great farm in the Venture Bay in Grizzly Hills, atleast until exalted with Gadgetzan. The mobs are spawning somewhat instant and its a small area (The ship where they spawn). I'm farming rest of my rep in Tanaris, still need about 9k more to cap Everlook.

Good luck, have fun - And find some comedy/tv-shows/whatever to do while farming!

Any idea how long will it take?
    Aren't there any "faster" possibilities like with Timbermaw these days?

I have quite some quests left in Tanaris (all since the cataclysm), but at least 20k will be left I guess... which are thousands of pirates...? -.-
    Feel the fast heartbeats on your chest so even the deaf man can dance.

there's no "timbermaw" option because steamwheedle rep doesn't actually reward you apart from the insane, which is meant to be a load of grindy reps which don't reward you (except bloodsail, you get a costume and title).
    You will have to farm pirates for atleast a quarter of revered as even doing all the quests in pre-cata (excl multiple dire maul runs) and post-cata will still not get you to exalted.
    With a good bit of aoe and a friend, you can make rep at about 3-4k an hour farming the pirates in tanaris, that's what I did