Deleted

Disarm / Weapon Unequipped: Hack or Bug?

Not sure if this is in the right forum, but I figured it would only ever happen in a PvP scenario so here it is...

This has happened a few times to me now, both Arena and BG. I get disarmed, but in the most unusual way. My Weapon ends up unequipped, in my bag. I have to go into my bag, search for my weapon, and equip it again.

What makes me think this is a hack and not a bug with disarm abilities (eg Rogue Dismantle) is that it has happened in a 2s match against a Shaman and a Mage, neither of which have any Disarm abilities that I know of (am I wrong?)

I opened a ticket about this and they said I must have done this myself by accident (wtf?), made a thread on the WoW forums and it got deleted. So just wondered if anybody else has ever had this happen to them or is it a bug with my game?

Bots I can just about tolerate, but hacks really p*ss me off.

Never happened to me, if you're using an addon to equip weapons, check that, if you have a weaponmacro, check that.
    Leet hacks are most likely the last possible thing you should blame, right above ghostcrawler trying to troll you.

That being said it's possible, just not likely that it's a hack, I can be proven wrong I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly he would hack the server (or your client) to send the unequip weapon packet?
    Jedi Mind Trick?
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Check your macros first, then afterwards check your addons and your equipment manager.

Deleted
    Addons I use are Recount, GladiatorLOS, LoseControl, and IceHud. Could be a macro I guess but I haven't really got any super complex weapon switching ones.

Is there a keyboard shortcut for Equipment Manager? Doubt it's this though because then all my gear would change too.

Deleted
    do you have a macro that equips a sheild for sheild wall that your acidentaly clicking but as you got no sheild atm it jsut un-equips your current weap

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a keyboard shortcut for Equipment Manager? Doubt it's this though because then all my gear would change too.
    In combat, only the weapons are swaped.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    There are options in the key-bind menu for it but, iirc, they need to be set manually... also, your armour won't change if you're in combat.

Deleted
    sounds like a shield-wall type macro issue

Deleted
    Happens on both my Rogue and My DK. My DK has no weapon macros whatsoever. Never had it happen on my Warrior.

Makes sense it could be Equipment Manager then, but I definitely haven't bound any keys for that. Good advice though, i'll double check my keybindings.