Game to play while waiting on SWTOR?

Trying to decide on a game to play while waiting on SWTOR to come out, Ive considered DC online since it is now F2P. Ive also considered playing LOTRO
    again since it is also F2P for the most part.

Toyed around with the idea of grabbing BF3. But i get bored of FPS pretty quickly, but i did enjoy the previous BF games also.

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim comes out next Friday, it's only single player but it should tie you over.

Hi Mate,

I'm also waiting for TOR but i've just realised that 3 really good games come out this month that will definitly eat up my time untill then.

BF3
    Skyrim
    MW3

I suggest one of those, seems i'm also going to be poor this month... dammit.

Toccs

On top of all those other games, I have to say Arkham City and Uncharted 3 are excellent as well.

Deleted
    I'm not currently playing anything. Except the guitar, but that's not exactly a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm playing Forza 4 and waiting on Sin's Creed Revelation at the moment. Just 5 bucks left on mah preorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Allods Online is a decent time waster that's free to play. You may not get far into it but it'll occupy you for a few days at least.

Deleted
    Battlefield 3
    Skyrim
    League of Legends.
    These can keep you entertained for quite a while.