Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Phase 3 Deployed

Last month we expanded our Pre-Launch Guild Program with the implementation of Phase 2: Alignment, where guilds could designate other guilds as allies or adversaries. Now, as Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ moves ever-closer to launch, we are excited to announce that we have initiated the first part of Phase 3: Deployment!
    Phase 3: Deployment will see any guild that meets the pre-designated criteria be transferred into the game for launch.

My guild page has the green bar saying READY for deployment

Is yours ready? if not get your folks to pre-order you need 4 or more registered pre-orders
    Last edited by Domenik; 2011-11-03 at 02:42 PM.
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

are there any advantages if you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    are there any advantages if you do that?
    Yes, it insures that all your guild members can easily and more efficiently join the same server already in said guild. Also, if you have allies or adversaries guilds, and they too designate you as an ally or adversary guild, that guild will more than likely get placed on the same server as your guild. This helps create a better server community.

Hmm interesting... does this mean we might be getting early access sooner than anticipated? Or are they just giving guild masters time to get any missing pre-orders to qualify for phase 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerendfs View Post
    Hmm interesting... does this mean we might be getting early access sooner than anticipated? Or are they just giving guild masters time to get any missing pre-orders to qualify for phase 3?
    I think most likely Early Access will be two weeks at the absolute very most, of course I could be wrong and I hope I am, but I can't see it being much longer than that - I wouldn't be surprised if it's even only a week earlier or even less.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    I think most likely Early Access will be two weeks at the absolute very most, of course I could be wrong and I hope I am, but I can't see it being much longer than that - I wouldn't be surprised if it's even only a week earlier or even less.
    Agreed, I am also guessing about a week, I just wasn't expecting phase 3 to start until shortly before that.

Yep just noticed this today.

Got the green on Phase 3. We only have ~ 25 members right now, but almost all have pre-ordered and will be playing at launch.

There are a lot of moving parts with this pre-launch program, I hope it goes smoothly for BW. It is surely nice to get everyone assigned to the same server and an auto invite into guild right away.

---------- Post added 2011-11-03 at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gerendfs View Post
    Agreed, I am also guessing about a week, I just wasn't expecting phase 3 to start until shortly before that.
    "More than a weekend but not weeks" is fairly vague. I reallllly hope they give us a solid date by Thanksgiving.

The Friday before would be a nice early release day, 4 days early, pre-order folks get the weekend to play. They could bring up the download in a Tuesday update and give folks 2-3 days to download the game and patch.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our guild is ready for deployment! We have over 100 members now though so not shocked here.

EDIT- fail engrish
    Last edited by Thornstar; 2011-11-03 at 04:34 PM.

My guild is ready for deployment! We only have 11 members, so pretty happy about that.

Guild is Not Ready for deployment
    But it only has 3 members and 0 preorders.

from the official board:

StephenReid General Discussion -> Early Access Speculation Thread

We'll be giving everyone an update on Early Game Access quite soon.

Sounds like they are getting all of their ducks lined up - Phase 3 guild deployment, big Beta stress test, Early Access date to be released soon.

I'm hoping that the NDA drop will follow soon after. I'm so tired of NOT posting to things because there is just no way I could reply without breaking NDA. I'm ready for deep discussions of this game!

10+ Year Old Account
    lotsa exciting news today "We'll be giving everyone an update on Early Game Access quite soon." Nice

EDIT: Im slow and blind
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moff View Post
    from the official board:

StephenReid General Discussion -> Early Access Speculation Thread

We'll be giving everyone an update on Early Game Access quite soon.
    :claps excitedly:

Here is to hoping Bioware didn't go to The Blizzard School for the meaning of the word soon. Soon would then be, we are going to announce it 10 minutes before the game goes live, then let you play an extra 5 minutes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post

Here is to hoping Bioware didn't go to The Blizzard School for the meaning of the word soon. Soon would then be, we are going to announce it 10 minutes before the game goes live, then let you play an extra 5 minutes!
    gonna be optimistic and hope for this weeks friday update :P
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    gonna be optimistic and hope for this weeks friday update :P
    Here is to hoping!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post

Don't Blizzard have 'Soon' trademarked? There might be possibly litigation if BW were to use it.

hopefully they'll say early access is like a week or 2 ahead, but we can start downloading the client now. 27gb is alot for me, my internet provider doesn't like it when I download stuff in the middle of the day now, until they get the tower fixed anyway.

my guess is: "soon" means this weekend
    and early access will be 1 week for the very first buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    My guild is ready for deployment! We only have 11 members, so pretty happy about that.
    Seems the requirment is low. My screen says

Allies and Adversaries selected (optional)
    Four or more members have pre-ordered
    Guild is Ready for deployment
    "Peace is a lie"