Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Thumbs up Priests in this forum, you are awesome

Yes, that is right. Little thank you to all the priests and the moderation team in here. Even tho i'm a veteran Holy&DiscPriest, the tips and tricks you guys provide me are still help full

So again.. thank you for all your efford!
    Wut wut wut in the mud

Second that...best class forum bar none

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed the people in this forum are really awesome and helpful, and I and many more really appreciate that!

Hi am twelve and wat es priest?

We probably have the best forum indeed, trying to find info for my alts make me meeeeh :<

Deleted
    Thank you.

I don't dare to comment anymore. Last time I got misunderstood and I swear I saw a holy hammer outside my window a few moments after! I think the hammer eventually landed in Un'goro and the crater there is the aftermath of that very hammer! I barely escaped, but thankfully I had guardian spirit up.

No, but I agree. Best forum on MMO imo. New players doesn't get flamed by wanna be elitists who recently picked up what TLDR means and the mods doesn't allow threads to go out of topic for very long. Glad to see such active mods. Even though WoW is a game and the community is based by anonymous internet users, it still requires rules and regulations to work. This forum have very active users, all from 7/7 HC pre-nerf to just newly dinged 85's who's been having a tough time in 5-man heroics. Personally, what I like best is to listen to peoples own experiences (math put aside). Glad you enjoy it here

I frequent this forum just to check up on any tips and what not, sometimes they're good, sometimes they're not but if anything the Mods are awesome They can take a joke and roll with it.

indeed <3 I completely agree ;d
    Wut wut wut in the mud

stroke party!

I'll stroke you; you stroke him, he strokes me, oh man I'm going to get carpel tunnel from this.

15+ Year Old Account
    you're welcome

Deleted
    No problem, I love MMO-C priest forums too, priests generally seem to be a whole different player base in general (on forums and in-game).

10+ Year Old Account
    I mostly just troll here, not sure how i havn't gotten banned from this forum yet

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I love you guys!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    I mostly just troll here, not sure how i havn't gotten banned from this forum yet
    because you make us giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    All hail the Noodle King!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You are awesome 2 Arlee!
    Wut wut wut in the mud

I'd have to agree. Long time lurker of these forums. Always some good readings.

Deleted
    Priests high five o/

Deleted
    Awww. I wan't in on this :/ brb, rerolling priest.

Priests band together <3
    :3