Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New World Event on PTS tonight (Thursday)

Just had a server wide message pop earlier....not sure what this new World Event is.....Patch 1.7? or am i been slack and it's still 1.6

Screenies and stuff to follow if it's exciting

Also....

Caduceus Rise Feedback: Round 1

We've opened the doors to Caduceus Rise which is the newest dungeon located on Ember Isle. While there are still a few things that are a work in progress, we are looking for your feedback!

Basic information:
    Standard (47-50) - 4 bosses
    Expert #1 (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Expert #2 aka "Upper Caduceus" (T2) - 5 bosses + Caduceus
    Master - All 11 bosses plus other surprises

Because we decided to split the expert variant into two different versions, there are two separate entrances. Both entrances work the same for Standard and Master but will send players to different Expert experiences.
    11 bosses in a 5 man Dungeon

Fae Yule = Christmas (aka Yuletide) event?

Already? 1.5 world event just came :P

Damn, looks like it's time to get the ptr. lol.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Fae Yule = Christmas (aka Yuletide) event?
    Christmas time, mistletoe and wine.....

ho ho ho, bah humbug comes to Telara

All your pressies belong to us...

Too much to do, run around doing Christmas dailies, or snooping around in this...the new 5 man

The left portal seems to be the "normal" lvl 47-50 version, mobs were easy to solo.....looks an awesome setting...

Will post a few more screenies if the World Event has something different

Intresting world event, thanks for the pics :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanni View Post
    So did i at the thought of a 5 man dungeon with 11 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Christmas time, mistletoe and wine.....

ho ho ho, bah humbug comes to Telara

Heh, not a bad guess then

Not used to an MMO developer working hard to impress its customers? lol. Imagine if they had 10 million subscribers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good fun with the Christmas World Event, nothing too serious...

With every World Event comes a new Vendor and currency....now everyone gets to be a 'special' snowflake

Before Lane jumps in, yes i did take a screenie of the complete BtA cosmetic Christmas set

There's various items scattered around Sanctum that give you buffs as well as turning you into various mobs..

Chilling with Santa

Look who pops up as a Daily Quest giver......

Finally, time to finish off with a Zone Event...sounds fun....

I'm glad they are doing something for Christmas, would be a bit weird after years of WoWs ingame celebrations to not have something. In a way it reminds me that Christmas is going on in the real world. Is that weird?

wow seriously holy shit I take one day off to get some real life stuff done with a new car and these bastards drop a 5man with 11 freaking bosses. I knew the file size indicated this was big, but hot damn Zor has been busy.

New Yule tide pics look ridiculously cool. I'll be sure to link them EVERYWHERE

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a short video, a very, very short video, of around the first boss in Caduceus Rise, was too busy oohing and aaahing the scenery, i got pwned....

That instance looks awesome

That instance looks awesome
    So seriously Blizzard I want to know what the excuse is...this is not pre launch stuff because I can link the vid where this entire island just 3 damn months AGO WAS NOWHERE NEAR finished...now we have a new 10man a FREAKING 5man dungeons with 11 damn bosses and like 4 freaking modes!!!!

I want to test Cadeucus bad

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So seriously Blizzard I want to know what the excuse is...this is not pre launch stuff because I can link the vid where this entire island just 3 damn months AGO WAS NOWHERE NEAR finished...now we have a new 10man a FREAKING 5man dungeons with 11 damn bosses and like 4 freaking modes!!!!
    The rift devs never sleep xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post

I want to test Cadeucus bad
    Well you see, they just made Ember Island look that to trick people into thinking that hadn't created it before launch. Only Blizzard can create new content post launch. Oh and you see the way the grass moves in the video, totally breaks immersion. That Christmas, can you WoW Clone, lol. WoW's instances already have 4 modes, 10 N/H, 25 N/H, thats all you need.

((Im joking, good job Trion for once again going above and beyond expectations))

Btw, I guess there will be weapon slots for the wardrobe, cause of that candy cane weapon from the world event vendor in 1.6?
    Last edited by Harnace; 2011-11-04 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw, I guess there will be weapon slots for the wardrobe, cause of that candy cane weapon from the world event vendor in 1.6?
    Not necessarily because they already have vanity items that take up the weapon slot.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Not necessarily because they already have vanity items that take up the weapon slot.
    Would you put it past Trion honestly? Ember Isle literally makes no sense on how this is not a expansion. If you saw what Aion called a Expansion and you see this you are just shocked at the amount of content they have shoved into a patch.

Whoever thinks this dev pace is normal is screwed in the head because it makes no sense