Disc Priest LF Late night guild

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zeheals/simple

Ranked Parses can be found on WoW-heroes > Darkspear > Ezeheals or through WOL (we use multiple WOL accounts as a guild so not all parses are available through my current "guild")

Current guild where I am an officer is disbanding, and I'm looking for a guild that I can progress in 4.3 and beyond with.
    Unfortunately due to my new job I work Fri-Tues until 9 PM PST so I prefer to find a guild that raids later in the night.
    I prefer to stay Alliance, but would be willing to go horde for the right guild.

Hi,

My guild is a 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST fri/sat/sun. I'm posting on the off chance the weekends alter your schedule needs and you're available. We're 6/7 HM pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere.

shadeofarrows.darkbb.com for more information.

I'm online if you want to talk and I'll be checking back here regularly tonight.

Hello Ixbrian. I am going to keep this reply short & sweet. If you would like to read more you can visit the parent thread (at) us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530354079#1

Myself and a few like-minded raiders are forming a 10man group for hardcore progression. We are sick of being recruited into casual groups claiming to be more. We have ranking parses, have 5/7HM & 6/7HM experience going into forming the group, we min/max to the highest degree and most importantly we are looking for some GREAT healers. Which it sounds like you are from reading your initial post and parses. If you would be willing to consider this it would suit your raid times. You can feel free to contact me via RealID at angry_chimp3(at)yahoo(dot)com or visit the original thread link posted above. Thanks for your time.

Hi ixbrian,

Resurgence is a premiere late night raiding guild in Kilrogg(PVE).
    We are looking for a few consistent players to work on Heroic Ragnaros 25man , Dragon Soul and beyond.

We raid: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights 9:00pm - 12:00am (PST)

Our Progress: 6/7HM's working on H-Rag p4 on 25 man. We have currently killed Heroic Rag on 10man.

Hit us up of you're interested!

www(dot)resurgeguild(dot)com

Hi ixbrian,

Congratulations! Your search for a new guild just ended. We have everything you’re looking for.

About J!NX:
    - Server: Runetotem US (CST, PVE, Los Angeles Datacenter)
    - Raid Size: 25m
    - Progression: 6/7HM
    - Faction: Horde
    - Loot System: EPGP
    - Web site: jinx DOT wowstead DOT com

Raid Schedule:
    - Pacific: 9pm-12am Tue/Wed/Thu
    - Mountain: 10pm-1am Tue/Wed/Thu
    - Central: 11pm-2am Tue/Wed/Thu
    - Eastern: 12am-3am Wed/Thu/Fri

Recruiting:
    - Holy Paladin
    - Disc Priest

J!NX Description:
    <JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. We are largely a group employees and friends of the J!NX Brand Clothing Company, who seek to conquer all end game content quickly and efficiently. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in an incredibly unique & rewarding environment. If you are an exceptional player with a great attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+).

Contact our Officers (PM on the J!NX forums or contact in game; not during raid times please):
    - Hanimal
    - Doombad
    - Ivxx
    - Lugbruz
    - Gðthmðg

Please apply at:
    jinx DOT wowstead DOT com