Poll: Music

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Only one time per day - continuously for 12 hours.

Deleted
    Right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nonstop Dubstep errrday
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    Why strive to be excellent, when being just mediocre still kills the boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much always, unless im raiding. Even at work theres a radio thats on .
    Not everyone is going to be an expert theorycrafter or mathematics expert, but also be honest about the fact that linking to someone else’s work doesn’t necessarily turn you into one either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Street Fighter MMORPG! Can you imagine everyone just hurricane kicking and tuna boating all over the place. This sounds like an awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Almost constantly, the only time I don't listen to music is when I'm watching movies/tv or playing a story driven RPG.
    The same for me. If I'm somewhere where I can listen to music without missing something (people talking, narration in games, etc) then I'm listening to music. Even in school I would listen to music while doing work if the teachers allowed it (which, thankfully, most of them did). I would even listen to a song or two while walking between classes if I didn't have a friend walking with me at the time. lol

I can't stand silence; it makes me fidgety.
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2011-11-04 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    I think it would be more applicable to me to change the question around to "how often don't I listen to music?".

nearly always, sometimes also when working

Deleted
    Only when I'm not asleep.

almost always , aswell as i am now

15+ Year Old Account
    My boyfriend has Internet radio playing 24 hours a day. And I listen to my mp3s on headphones daily. So pretty much constantly :]
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    I always get nostalgic feels from listening to the elywnn music. I could hear the crickets and the moon was out, just running through elwynn down to goldshire. So beautiful. I was checking out the tavern, loved the music. Then a night elf asked me to suck his cock for 15s.

Deleted
    i listen to music almost all the time, i might switch it off when im in a lecture or doing some heavy drinking with my mates. Hell i even have my music on when i go to sleep (quietly ofc)

Deleted
    Theres not a time I don't listen to music

I have music playing near constantly.

Once I've merely attempted a boss a couple times, I turn my music back on and Mumble down. I simply love music.

Listen to music all the time!

when i feel down i put on a track to boost me up But mainly i listen to songs that are real NOT ANY "BLING I GOT A FAST CAR, WHIP MY HAIR, IT'S FRIDAY" Crap songs that sing about real stuff .. songs that pull @ your heart strings and bring me back down to earth

Only on days of the week that end in "day".

10+ Year Old Account
    All the time, if I'm not with people/talking to people/watching/listening to something then I have my ipod out

All the time. When I'm going to bed, when I'm playing WoW, when I'm driving somewhere...

My CD collection currently numbers somewhere between 2700 and 3000 CDs.

10+ Year Old Account
    i listen to music all the time. apart from when i'm playing CoD or similar games.

i also listen to music (the radio) while i'm falling asleep.

Deleted
    Anytime I don't mic-chat/ain't in class/ain't eating dinner/sleeping. :3