Thread: Legendary Pet

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Really like the idea I think it would have to be "summoned" or something from an item, like ppl said earlier.. Like a trinket or something, summoning a cool drake that wont have an xp-bar. And I demand that the hunter can use it as a mount when out of combat.

A cool ability would be if the pet had ALL the buffs available to pets in his spellbook, but you can only use one of them at a time.. BM hunters could choose to use BL/heroism & kings & priestbuff aswell tho. This would of course make all other pets obsolete for that tier, but the ones QQ'ing because they HAVE to use a legendary pet should just stfu.
    Last edited by Velfar; 2011-11-05 at 02:55 AM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    in line with a sleeping bag for d3 beta and CE
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegfiend View Post
    It's very very VERY unlikely they would make a legendary that only one class could use. :P

But Hey i'm a hunter and i would welcome it! ;D
    dude srsly? read patch notes again for 4.3

rogeu only and again in caps ROGEU ONLY daggers

15+ Year Old Account
    I rather there be a Legendary Ranged Weapon (yes, we should be allowed to change between type), but in one of the special quest only zones there should be a Beast that Hunters on the quest chain can tame. You should also be allowed to return there incase you didn't tame it and such.

We can only hope we get one in next expansion. There is a big possible though now that they added a Rogue only Legendary in 4.3.

Deleted
    Yeah a big orange flashing and sparkling wolf.

Nice idea, bro.

if you had a rare spider pet on the ptr earlier before the fix it was like a temporary legendery pet until blizz fixed it, 2 mill dps and boss's were dead in a min.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you remove the scaling issues involved with the pet, for example make it have a level cap of the current expansion, or make it turn into a normal pet past level X and it keeps its legendary looks, then yea pretty awesome idea.

Lyendal, Embodied Rage of the Shaa
    Soulbound
    Unique
    Finger
    +467 Agility
    +639 Stamina
    Classes: Hunter
    Requires level 90
    Item Level 478
    Equip: Allows mastery over the feral spirit of Lyendal.
    Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 346
    Equip: Increases mastery rating by 297
    " As you twist the band about your finger, you hear a blood curdling snarl behind you.... "
    Last edited by redsunrising15; 2011-11-05 at 03:30 AM.

Eh. Would be interesting, a legendary dragon pet that could double as a mount?
    Quest lines, and raids required to get parts to make a "dragon" horn, that would end up summoning a dragon that your raid had to help damage enough to where you could tame it. To help give it that truly legendary feeling.
    It would be interesting to see a rare pet drop, say .01% pet drop, like the mounts do off of some bosses, wouldn't have to be legendary, just a "rare". Kill a dragon boss and have an extremely low chance for a dragon egg to drop containing a tamable dragon welp for hunters.
    Only issue with a legendary pet is that it would still be viable in future X-pacs with scaling. But we are just that epic (unlike all those lesser support classes) that we deserve it.
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    Not to mention only TWO of the THREE speccs Rogues have can even use the damn thing...
    Um, did you not read any of the blue posts about this thing? They specifically designed the daggers so that ALL rogue specs will find them to be the best possible weapons regardless of the fact that they are daggers. Combat rogues will find these to be their ideal weapon as well.

Deleted
    Rexxar's pet Misha is legendary, at least I think so! Chubby Misha can blink!

Blink
    Teleports the Bear a short distance, allowing it to move in and out of combat. Only Spirit Bears have this ability.

Bash (Passive)
    Gives a 25% chance that an attack will do 25 bonus damage and stun an opponent for 1 second. Only Raging Bears and Spirit Bears have Bash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Rexxar's pet Misha is legendary, at least I think so! Chubby Misha can blink!

Blink
    Teleports the Bear a short distance, allowing it to move in and out of combat. Only Spirit Bears have this ability.

Bash (Passive)
    Gives a 25% chance that an attack will do 25 bonus damage and stun an opponent for 1 second. Only Raging Bears and Spirit Bears have Bash.

misha is a magic bear. move along

having a pet wouldn't be that hard to implement. cause u would only be able to get it through a chain where u were level 90. (highest level possible of the expansion) so because of this the pet wouldnt have to level. it could have fixed level fixed stats. therefore would only be good at that level so when new expansion comes out new pets can take its place, like new weapons will take over from the daggers for rouge.

in essence,
    fixed level
    fixed stats
    fixed abilities
    no scaling required
    not that complicated to do.

i like the ring idea

not before any pet can be specced into any type (aka cat being tenacity or cunning for example) and not if its going to be more powerfull than other pets. I want nice dragonish looks for my pet and i want proper legendary.
    Only hunter legendary out there (thoridal), was weaker than effing epic...

tarecgosa's rest? legendary staff that gives you a pet. yay the thread is over with !

4.4 patchnotes:

We proudly presents a new time legendary! Legendary pet, after long-long quest chain with a lot of DRAMA and BLOOD, you can tame a DragonQueen!!! This pet will punish you enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Skulljin View Post
    A [legendary Pet] will never come because it would scale which would mean that you will never use another pet, not even in 6.x
    I've been using the same wolf since BC

Gogo Gorefang!!!! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrlend View Post
    tarecgosa's rest? legendary staff that gives you a pet. yay the thread is over with !
    Funny! this must be a joke because we are talking about combat pets. The thread is far from over, peeps like you who just try to burn OP's without even reading the thread need to go back to school. Dont forget your pocket money....