Soar Debuff for achiev" Ludicrous Speed"

i was working today to get this achiev: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5...ed#criteria-of - "Ludicrous Speed" But im encountering a lil big problem i cant see the debuff i get from... I'm using SBF and have debuff while on vehicle enabled, even tryed to make it w/o sbf having just blizzard Ui standard buffmode on. I also done all stuff explained "how to do achiv" but i cant see that damn debuff or what it is.

I even tryed to make a POwer Aura tracker with it but still cant see it

Anyone any ideas why i cant see that damn debuff/buff or what it is?

I know this toppic fits to achievment meniu aswell but i think/consider it as en Ui problems since its an buff/ability not displayed

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    On Power Aura, tell it track the buff on your PET (Vehicles get treated as pets by things like that, it's how WoW references them internally).

There is a broken as hell way to get this too btw...

Turn into bird form, and drop quest. Now it won't limit you to 2 eagles/5 owls.... so bloody easy. You do not need to be on the quest to get it.

After you transform, click on your character bar so it becomes your target. You may be able to see it then.

What zero said, you dont need to have the quest in your questlog, take it, fly there, use the transform abandon and win!

ye it was the pet thingy TY D i didnt had petbuffs enabled ty veryy much for help