Deleted

383 resto sham and 377 arc mage LF 10man.

Hello,

First off this is TWO people that are looking for a new raid group, we are a set deal and we're only looking for 10man horde.

Shaman has been raiding since first days of TBC, as resto I raided T4 and T5 full clears, took some time off from WoW and came back around the start of ICC, did 11/12 heroic in 10 man and 10/12 heroic in 25man. T11 was 9/13 heroic mostly as 25man a few bosses were on 10 and for FL I'm 6/7 heroic 10man.

All of that was done as resto, a few months as Ele in ICC but not a lot. In FL I go ele for the fights that have to be 2 healed.

I never kept track of my numbers on WoL till late T11 but I ranked 84th 10man heroic Chogal, and 65 25man heroic magmaw. For FL I have ranked on every reg fight other than Rag and Domo, 6th on Shannox, 127 on Beth, 155 on Razor, 189 on Lord Ry and 200 (not kidding) on Gatekeeper. All of theses were done pre nerf.

I can give logs of recent raids upon request.

My mage friend who is coming with me started raiding in late Wrath starting with ICC, I don't remember the exact progression achievements she did and when but I know she has downed all of the Reg content from ICC to FL with some heroics here and there. She is 6/7 heroic FL atm. The reasoning behind why her progression is so much slower is that she has always been stuck in guilds that held her back, she is much better than her progression tells.

The shaman ilvl in resto is 383, in ele it's about 380. Mages ilvl is 377. Plays mostly Arc.

I would very much like to go ele for the rest of T12 and in to T13 but I wouldn't mind playing resto when it was needed. If you don' t have room for a ele shaman then I am more than willing to play resto.

The mage is best at Arc spec but can play fire and frost as needed by the fight.

Both of us have signed up for the WoW year pass so baring unforeseen RL complications we aren't going anywhere anytime soon. We can keep up 90% attendances at least. Probably closer to 98-99%

We are looking to raid 2-3 nights a week, 10 man ONLY and Horde ONLY. Can raid Monday-Thursday from 9:00 pm EST to 1:30am EST. (For PST that would be from 6:00 pm-10:30pm.)

Please leave you're guild name, server, and a short note about what kind of guild you are. RealIDs that I can contact you with would be helpful but not required.

Sorry for the really long post but I don't want to waste your time and I don't want mine wasted so I like to give as much info upfront as I can.

Thank you.

Hi,

My guild is a horde 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST fri/sat/sun. I'm posting on the off chance you're available on the weekends at our scheduled times. We're 6/7 HM pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere.

shadeofarrows.darkbb.com for more information.

I'll be checking back here regularly tonight.

RID is lightofarrows@live.com

Deleted
    No sorry, weekends can't be done. Thank you though.

Deleted
    Bump, still looking

Deleted
    Still in need of a home