Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Supraah View Post
    Do i get my 5000000 deleted Squashlings back?
    Auuuuuugh. This... so much this.

So... many... Squashlings... deleted... the horror... THE HORROR

I feel ripped off, from all the events and especially halloween, I had like 20+ pets that I deleted...

10+ Year Old Account
    -.- Thanks. I only had a sinister squashling in every bag on 2 characters for 7 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... they are no longer binds when used? What does that mean exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I destroyed like 12 sinister squashlings..... (5 85's) that my alts could have used..... =(
    Right? Oh well, better late than never.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

I saw them for sale on the PTR a few weeks ago so i saved all of mine on live. Hello 12 sinister squashlings sitting in my bags

Quote Originally Posted by Sume View Post
    If its the way the old pets used to be it means that you can learn it on one toon and then send it to another toon to learn it there as well. I have several pets like that from Vanilla and some anniversary pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    So... many... Squashlings... deleted... the horror... THE HORROR
    Yeah, same here
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Thanks blizzard....after I deleted I dont know how many Sinister Squashlings. Sigh.

Red face

Bibi thanks for post my tip!

NOOOOOOOOO…you know how many pumpkins I deleted when doing daily HH runs on my 4 85's. *breaks down crying, curling up in the fetal position rocking back and forth*

Yes! I knew my gut feeling to keep an extra sinister squashling in my bag would be worth it somehow.

I knew about this after checking AH randomly on PTR some few days before the event was over and notice a pumpkin head up there and I then kept VERY quiet about it.
    I managed to collect 44 pumpkins and 11 cats on the last 3-4 days of the event by doing all the trick and treats in the world on my 10 chars

Had hoped for this to be kept "in the dark" for just a bit longer so more people had deleted their extra pumpkins. At least I have the cats who will be VERY unique since I doubt many bothered to buy extra of those if they didnt know about the non-BOP part.

I expect them to go up in price when 5.0 lands next spring/summer. Since people want them for their pet battle collection, and don't wanna wait for the event.
    Last edited by Nelle; 2011-11-04 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt the pets will really be worth much on my server. The ease of getting them will kill the market.

By the way multiple pets listed werent BoP to begin with.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by Drumariso View Post
    Why would they remove the BoP from the pets?
    Probably for pet battles, down the road. I had a feeling they might do this at some point (though I am surprised this soon) and I hoarded all my Sinister Squashlings.

Quote Originally Posted by Sume View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    For the already BoE Winter Veil pets, this should be just a tooltip fix anyway.
    No newer pet had "Binds when Used" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shofie View Post
    Probably for pet battles, down the road.
    I doubt we will actually sell the whole pet, as in lose it in the process, this will only cause issues with pets that you can only acquire once (mostly, those rewarded by quests)
    I think when we sell e.g. a level 25 Sinister Squashling, we will keep a level 0 version.

What about Frigid Frostling????

I joke about being upset about deleting them. Would have been a nice caveat, but I have my little fox kit from Tol Barad. Though he doesn't fly he stays by my side. On my other characters I have my trusty wyvern cub, which I completely adore.

So why didn't they make the MOUNTS BoA? I swear I run the holiday things over and over on my main with no luck, while my rogue alt gets 3-4 of the brewfest mounts every time. IT'S PAINFUL TO DELETE THEM OKAY.