Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Finally real Jesusmode

Here's hoping they add a new animation to it so it doesn't look like you're a floating balloon being dragged along.

Also get rid of the damage-breaks-it thing, that makes the 25% movement talent really unattractive.

Quote Originally Posted by arlee View Post
    pfft female trolls are way better looking than gross nelfs
    puuuurleeeessss.

Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Here's hoping they add a new animation to it so it doesn't look like you're a floating balloon being dragged along.

Also get rid of the damage-breaks-it thing, that makes the 25% movement talent really unattractive.
    Why not ask for godmode while your at it?

Oh god yes!
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

It's about time.
    It's LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!

Would like to see a little bit of movement on the arms but I understand limitations (forward/backward/strafe would all have to be different) but this is nice to see and probably an indication that Levitate will not break on damage or will break after xx,xxx amount of damage in 5.0

I am still possibly putting to much on what GC said about levitate and going with the belief that they are going to change how damage and levitate interact

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    Yea that line combined with hundreds of millions in annual net income from WoW gets really tiresome really fast - if you are seriously stuck between turning off the running animation for levitate and drawing a new boss, you need to hire a few more artists and programmers and see if making a better product increases your net income even more (hint: it does).
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizdale View Post
    I'm afraid that won't work. It will have to use the same mechanics as water walking. Mainly for that reason. As if it would not break on damage.. you would be able to outrun in PvP for instance by crossing water.

Mounting should just cancel the effect I guess. Or as water walking persist.. but that takes quite some effort to give all mounts a hover pose..
    So? Druids have aquatic form. Rogues have Cloak of Shadows+Vanish to get away anywhere. Nelf Druids can shadowmeld->flight form anyway. And it's not like Priests are the only one with a form of water walking. Shamans and DKs could have theirs changed the same way too.
    Saying that it's for a PvP reason is silly. The only water in PvP that makes any effect is AB and getting ganked out in the world.
    ಠ_ಠ

I always felt that's how it shold look alike. Movement animation should be upgraded to be more "floaty" though. Or being bent ahead slightly just as when running.
    Last edited by Rilch; 2011-11-05 at 02:22 AM.

uncorspe beat me to it...but here you go
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I love Blizzard right this moment. Nothing else matters. WoW is better than ever. Period.

That is so sweet I hope it's not a bug; or well, if it's a bug, I hope they see the positive feedback and let it stay that way.

I've always loved the way my priest "hovers" when she's standing while levitating. Really cool posture.

High Overlord
    I am loving that.. hope it stays

Nice! Actually excited about this (lol, I know its silly since its such a small thing), but its always bothered me that you're air-running?
    "It is only the great men who are truly obscene, for if they never dared to be obscene, they never could have dared to be great."

Ohh.. I need to hop on PTR, potion of illusion Dragonwrath, and see how that works now. Since you fly while levitating on live, but do a stupid air walk still.

I personally don't like it. I know walking on air was silly but atleast you saw your character doing something. This just looks like the animations aren't loading. I atleast would like to see some indication that they are making an effort to move, maybe lean forward a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Ohh.. I need to hop on PTR, potion of illusion Dragonwrath, and see how that works now. Since you fly while levitating on live, but do a stupid air walk still.
    Saw a warlock potion of illusion a feral druid in cat, then levitate and run around, he looked like he was riding an invisible motorcycle

certainly looks better than air walking, though some new animations wouldn't go amiss.