Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Is it wrong for this to be the biggest reason making me want to come back to wow?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

The competition Blizzard got really made them put in some work. New animation for Boomkin and Ele shammy attack spell, new minor glyph for shadow priest, new levitate animation.
    Was about time, thanks GW2, Rift and all the others for getting Blizzard to improve stuff like that instead of feeding us the line "it's either levitate animation or new boss model, lol".

Oh damn! That would be awesome! I hate that Levitate still plays the running animations when moving. This better make it to the live realms or I'ma be so disappointed. i-i

Quote Originally Posted by Lucapa View Post
    The competition Blizzard got really made them put in some work. New animation for Boomkin and Ele shammy attack spell, new minor glyph for shadow priest, new levitate animation.
    Was about time, thanks GW2, Rift and all the others for getting Blizzard to improve stuff like that instead of feeding us the line "it's either levitate animation or new boss model, lol".
    Yea that line combined with hundreds of millions in annual net income from WoW gets really tiresome really fast - if you are seriously stuck between turning off the running animation for levitate and drawing a new boss, you need to hire a few more artists and programmers and see if making a better product increases your net income even more (hint: it does).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Oh, that is definitely a lot cooler than before.
    What do rogues and noobs have in common?

-They both pick locks

do like, hope it remains

finally all is right in the world

just plain awesome, I hope this goes live! <3
    ›› Paws ›› Pawz ›› ...blowing the dust off of my druids, I'm ready for WoD... somehow |:

awesome find, thanks for posting!

Looks fantastic!

OMG YES!!!!!! I remember one of the troll invasion npcs following you around doing this and I remember someone posting that they should make levitate do this!

nice. instead of the creepy moon walking shifting no where walk hah

I've been asking for this for a long long time

WOW That is totally awesome!

This makes me want to PvP. I can relentlessly persue Alliance in while going "whum whum whum whum" under my breath as a sort of wannabe Undead cyborg hovering mercenary firing Mind Flays as I go. I may be slow, but I will catch my quarry in the end. And may God have mercy on the first person to break my hovering functions.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

OMG, can't wait!

Rerolling priest.

Tauren male vids plz

Should have been this way from the start. Like this animation so much better. Besides, air walking just contradicts the term levitate.
    Why do we only travel outwards in space? Lets try going up or down.

Bring back Warcraft, for Chen's sake.

That is pretty awesome. A little creepy tbh, but in a good way. I may have to dust off my old priest for alt runs just to use levitate, probably the biggest thing I miss about playing priest.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Aww, am I really the only person who liked the air running thing? I always thought it was funny