Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The early access was/wasnt revealed today thread

Got the champagne on ice and a SR voodoo doll rdy!

EDIT: Early access is up to 5 days. Emails will be sent prior to launch with your personal early access date.
    Last edited by Ixator; 2011-11-05 at 01:45 AM. Reason: YAY
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be surprised if we get an early access update today. Look for the IA progression video though.

gave me a good lol to start my day friend. I would like to see ealry access date revealed myself. but I will digress and hope for the IA or SI progression videos even though i do not plan on playing 1. this close to release they GOTTA STOP teasing the IA and SI crowds lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it all comes down to SR and his "quite soon" and "not weeks" anyway, getting a drink to calm myself and totally off topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2I...eature=related
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    ??? What did I miss?
    Why are we saying we are suppose to get news about early access today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    ??? What did I miss?
    Why are we saying we are suppose to get news about early access today?
    Because Stephen Reid - the evil temptress - blurted out yesterday on official forums that info on early access would come quite soon, then added that quite soon doesnt mean weeks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    Because Stephen Reid - the evil temptress - blurted out yesterday on official forums that info on early access would come quite soon, then added that quite soon doesnt mean weeks
    Awww thanks sir! I am trying to follow news on the official forum, but finding "blue" post on their forum is hard.... It's not as easy as it is with WoW forum ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww thanks sir! I am trying to follow news on the official forum, but finding "blue" post on their forum is hard.... It's not as easy as it is with WoW forum ><
    http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Well it all comes down to SR and his "quite soon" and "not weeks" anyway, getting a drink to calm myself and totally off topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2I...eature=related
    DAMN IT DUDE now im hungry lol

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 01:41 PM ----------

if we all know mr SR early access info will be out next week not this 1

we're waiting months now for the SI/IA progression videos, it would be about time they released them.
    but I dont think the early access will be a friday update., although it would interest me much more than any video they can possibly add today.

:O Nice to hear!!!

Ive been planning on early access to start ~ 4 days prior to the RD.

It could be alot longer though and that means I might be taking off ANOTHER week from work, wahoo.

Would really just like to know, so I can plan my schedule and stock up on hot pockets and such....

I keep checking the site about every 5 mins to grab todays update....they need to bring it on already!!!

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxeternal View Post
    I keep checking the site about every 5 mins to grab todays update....they need to bring it on already!!!
    Don't start checking before 11am EST because they usually don`t start posting important and official stuff before that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    When do they usually post the updates, its 8:47 in Austin now right?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    When do they usually post the updates, its 8:47 in Austin now right?
    Yeah around 8h57 now. One hour behind where I live (Montreal). They usually post in the afternoon (so far). I based myself on Friday's Update.

Don't start checking before 11am EST because they usually don`t start posting important and official stuff before that time.
    BUT ITS ONLY 10am HERE!!!!
    I know they will announce the early entry when they seem it is ready to do so, but i am so going to end up nerd raging if we dont get info on it today!

Deleted
    How about this. we get both progression vids and EA dates AND that big beta wave they hinted at =P Now that would make this a great friday indeed.

My wishlist for today's update would be:

1. EA info/date.
    2. IA progression
    3. The next in the "choose your side" series.

i want IA progresion video...