1. #1

    Argent tournament

    So I am looking at 1.) trying to get the mounts from argent tourney and 2.) finish the achieves from it.

    Does anyone have a good resource or advice on getting this done quick? Please let me know anything you got!! Thanks!

  2. #2
    15 seals for first level, at 5 seals a day for 3 days

    25 seals for first city at 5 seals a day for 5 days.
    repeat for the other 4 cities.

    23 days to unlock the final level of dailies.

    You need to be exalted with the 5 home cities, and the Argent Crusade to access all of the mounts.




    With the exception of "Sword in the Skull" which is the Quel'delar quest chain, which starts from the "battered Hilt" which drops in the ICC 5 mans on heroic mode, you are looking at about a month or so to get all the achievements from the argent tournament.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  3. #3
    Fortunately I have 1 city down already... so just got to do the rest then I guess. I am in for the long haul!!!

  4. #4
    Epic! personn5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US, Mississippi
    Posts
    1,724
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Champion%27s_Seal
    Shows how many days/seals to get everything.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Champion%27s_Seal
    Shows how many days/seals to get everything.
    Thanks!!! That will be very helpful in keeping track of what I need!

  6. #6
    Getting all the achv from there is easy, getting the 100x Seals mounts it's hard ;p
    *Not hard, just boring, after 1 month doing them you just got sick of the daily's :P
    Good luck tho

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Getting all the achv from there is easy, getting the 100x Seals mounts it's hard ;p
    *Not hard, just boring, after 1 month doing them you just got sick of the daily's :P
    Good luck tho
    At least the Threat From Above is completely soloable by any 85. The only one I don't do is the Before the Citadel jousting. That will always be a pain in the ass due to the numerous shield eating gargoyles. Takes me about 15-20 minutes to do all others (including the netting of Snobolds, which makes you fly all the way across Storm Peaks and back)

  8. #8
    Epic! Peyj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    1,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    At least the Threat From Above is completely soloable by any 85. The only one I don't do is the Before the Citadel jousting. That will always be a pain in the ass due to the numerous shield eating gargoyles. Takes me about 15-20 minutes to do all others (including the netting of Snobolds, which makes you fly all the way across Storm Peaks and back)
    I thought that quest would be really annoying too, but it's not. First night I happened to run into someone and we grouped up, second night I did it on my own. Sure, it takes a little longer than the others, but it's extremely easy. Actually, to be honest it probably takes less time than the ones that have you flying over to the other side of Northrend, particularly that frog kissing one.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •