Propsecting ore.

Okay I am currently prospecting a lot of ore and was wondering if there is an addon or a program i can use that wont get my account banned and go afk while it prospects all the ore. I am using this macro and have auto loot enabled so I assume if I put it on my action bar there, has to be a program that well automatically click number 1 multiple times for me no?

#show Pyrite Ore
    /cast Prospecting
    /use Pyrite Ore
    /use Elementium Ore
    /use Obsidium Ore

Deleted
    Not possible. You have to click at least once each prospect. There are addons that automate that so all you need to to is spam 1 button and the addon autoprospects everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylex89 View Post
    Cool story brah this was a serious question douchebag.
    Sorry i wanted to use that pic :P i edited my reply

And what's wrong with his reply?

edit: seems like lot's of post editing in here...

Nothing that isn't against ToS I think, there's programs, hell, the G15 has one to hit a key over and over on timed intervals.
    There's also an addon, snowfall keypress IIRC, if you hold down a button it spams it(designed to reduce the IRL latency of hitting a key since it sends the press after the key comes up), and you could putty ETC(massive etc here) the key to hold it down.

get 1 of those birds that bobs over and over to press your macro (Google: Famous Drinking Bird).
    Or train your kid or younger sibling to do it.
    I still think it would be against the TOS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    consortium.stormspire.net/content/296-quick-autohotkey-guide-background-prospecting-milling-legitimately.html

I sent this in a ticket.
    Hello there, I would like to use a macro that sends a keystroke to WoW whenever I move my mouse, but wish to check whether it is ok first.

It requires me to be at the computer, and each keystroke is the direct and immediate result of a human action, me moving my mouse (one-to-one). If I am not at the computer, nothing is sent.

I am wondering if this is legal or if it will get me banned?

Thanks for your time and for such a great game.

It will really really help with truckloads of prospecting.
    Got this response
    Greetings my name

Sorry that I didn't get to your ticket while you was online.

As long as everything requires an input from yourself and isn't automated, then it's fine.

If you need further assistance, please press the button “Need More Help" below. If your petition is resolved, you can close this ticket by pressing “Message Read".

Regards,

Ashlarna
    English Game Master Team
    Blizzard Europe
    And Antti
    get 1 of those birds that bobs over and over to press your macro (Google: Famous Drinking Bird).
    Or train your kid or younger sibling to do it.
    I still think it would be against the TOS.
    Wouldn't that be a 3rd party Hardware? and not software? :P
    Last edited by Scrubity; 2011-11-05 at 02:10 AM.