Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Will Dragonwrath still be BiS? I highly doubt it will be replaced before next expansion. Also, what about MWC for Demo? Still awesome no doubt.
    I heard they were going to nerf dragonwrath, may be a rumor, may be a minor nerf, may be nerfed TO THE GROUND!!!
    Dont know if MWC will still be the best, should leave that to some lock;P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

They cut the dragonwrath proc wrate in half I believe to like 8.5% or so, then they buffed it up to around 11-12%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to icm having a 2 min icd it is possible to line the proc up with every single demon soul and perhaps even meta. The heroic version is 30% haste which is a personal lust on a 2 min cd. This makes it our second bis trinket for all specs. On top of that the static int is amazing.

As for dtr it will still be bis even through the nerfed proc rate.

Quote Originally Posted by daethINC View Post
    So demo wont be using MWC in 4.3? Isnt MWC like 20% more DMG in meta? Maybe more now with the buff to our mastery.
    For personal damage, after the increase in value of mastery to 2.3% for each point
    1700 mastery rating =9.497 mastery points
    9.497 mastery points x 2.3% = 21.843% damage increase

So for a trinket to beat mwc
    It has to be greater than the 21.843% damage increase with meta for 36 seconds every 2 minutes
    With the 21.843% damage increase for 20 seconds to your pet every 2 minutes.
    In addition to the 21.843% damage increase to your doomguard once or twice a fight.
    The static bonus has to be better.(Which should be the case)

I think this would be interesting (assuming any damage triggers it)http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77990
    42.119% damage increase
    Last edited by Monkeyy4; 2011-11-07 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyy4 View Post
    For personal damage, after the increase in value of mastery to 2.3% for each point
    1700 mastery rating =9.497 mastery points
    9.497 mastery points x 2.3% = 21.843% damage increase

So for a trinket to beat mwc
    It has to be greater than the 21.843% damage increase with meta for 36 seconds every 2 minutes
    With the 21.843% damage increase for 20 seconds to your pet every 2 minutes.
    In addition to the 21.843% damage increase to your doomguard once or twice a fight.
    The static bonus has to be better.(Which should be the case)

I think this would be interesting (assuming any damage triggers it)http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77990
    42.119% damage increase
    There is also the bonus of lining up meta with DS. Not having those align is a slight dps loss assuming the same amount of meta time per fight.