Frost Mage vs Affliction Warlock in 3v3. What takes more skill?

I don't mean sub 2000 rating in 2v2 or 3v3.

I mean 2200 to 3000 rated 3v3 arena, what class is harder to play? Frost Mage or Affliction Warlock.

Affliction lock Imo beause you have to keep dots rolling on everything and you don't have as many CDs to stay alive.

affliction no doubt. reasons are obvious.

I ask this question because there seems to be a million locks in the top 100 teams in the US leader-boards...where as there only seems to be a select few mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost mages arent hard to play... mages arent hard to play.. hope this helped.
    "My redemption, lies in your demise" - Randy Blythe, Vocalist of Lamb of God.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yemiena View Post
    affliction no doubt. reasons are obvious.
    If they would be obvious to the OP, he'd not be asking this question.

Quote Originally Posted by codsafish View Post
    I ask this question because there seems to be a million locks in the top 100 teams in the US leader-boards...where as there only seems to be a select few mages.
    It's because Lock Shaman synergy is fucking amazing atm.

I'd actually say mages are harder to play in 3's past 2k. They are usually trained beginning to end this season by almost every comp. With so many lock, shaman comps they have to get through shear and spell lock to get a sheep off and even then it is a long cast time compared to fear. Sure their burst is awesome but any mage comp is so susceptible to having to play defensive because the mage is getting wrecked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Affliction by far, frost is free 2200 and easy 2600 this season - just spam poly on one target and spam shatter on another - affliction has to think. The only people who think frost takes skill are frost mages and feral druids and dks: mages are biased and the other two take less skill than frost mage.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter