Deleted

DC-Universe Online -> Free-to-Play!

Ok, the news is some days old now, but I just want to inform you that DC-Universe-Online is now Free-to-Play! For PC aswell as for PS3
    The game looks pretty decent, definately worth trying.
    Problem is, the download takes very long. It took a friend of mine 11 hours to download it on the ps3

Have you tried it yet? Tell me if it is as good as it looks, didnt have much time to play it yet.

Deleted
    Ya it's pretty good.The combat is a good change of pace from hot key mmo's.

i bought it when it first came out.. its pretty cool. Stopped playing it, but if its free to play, i will pick it back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried it for the hell of it. Seems everything's going F2P these days. I was pleasantly, pleasantly surprised at it. Feels more akin to action adventure game than and MMO. Fast paced, lots of movement, and you actually -feel- like your super-powers are super-powers. Definitely worth a download. Be warned, though, it is around 11gb for both PS3 and PC.

Been looking forward to it actually. Have wanted to try it out for a while now. Looks pretty decent in terms of combat and all. Have to give it a try and see how it is.

Also on a side note if you watch the new trailer (http://www.youtube.com/dcuniverseonlinegame) and your wondering what that sweet song is. The Anix - Warning Signs. Seems alot of people were asking just thought id throw that out there for people who may be interested.
    Last edited by Intense; 2011-11-05 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I grabbed it a couple days ago and haven't gotten a single shot at playing it yet. The servers are hellaciously overtaxed by all of the new F2P folks. I spent an hour making a character earlier (the options are REALLY robust), the first time I was even able to get into the game, only for the server to go down before I finished creating it.

I'm hoping it's worth the hassle.

15+ Year Old Account
    We already have a thread about this.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ree-this-month
    Please post there.