Question about my Pre-order.

So I pre-ordered TOR CE from Amazon back in August at 150$. Now, however, Amazon is stating that they are sold out and a few sellers on Amazon are seeling for upwards of 400$. Since I ordered so early is my preorder still secure and I've nothing to worry about? I'd appreciate any feedback.

Edit:// They haven't notified me saying anything about me having to pay more/not being able to get it, but I just wanted to make sure since I preordered Wrath CE from Gamestop a few years back and they told me like a week before that I wasn't going to get it. I just don't want to see a repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Since you pre-ordered it so early I think you should be fine, you should have first priority.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEleventhHour View Post
    Since you pre-ordered it so early I think you should be fine, you should have first priority.
    That's what I was thinking, but I just wanted to make sure. I know August is still /kind of/ late in the broad scheme of things so I wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have my hopes dashed. Thanks for the response, brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    So I pre-ordered TOR CE from Amazon back in August at 150$. Now, however, Amazon is stating that they are sold out and a few sellers on Amazon are seeling for upwards of 400$. Since I ordered so early is my preorder still secure and I've nothing to worry about? I'd appreciate any feedback.

Edit:// They haven't notified me saying anything about me having to pay more/not being able to get it, but I just wanted to make sure since I preordered Wrath CE from Gamestop a few years back and they told me like a week before that I wasn't going to get it. I just don't want to see a repeat.
    Them being sold out doesn't mean anything for you. Barring complications from publishers and distribution Amazon won't sell you a product they won't have.

Also don't be confused that other sellers have the CE listed on amazon. There is a big difference between buying from Amazon, and buying from a company using Amazon. Whenever buying from a company you should do research on their reliability. I personally trust Amazon greatly, my family has used Amazon for like 90% of our online purchases in the last 5+ years. The same cannot be said for everyone selling through Amazon.

As long as your purchase was from Amazon, and you completed the purchase, your order should be safe.