Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Someone installed Grand Theft Auto 2 on all the computers in my Digital Graphics class in high school, so i spent most of my time in that class freshman year playing that. I imagine Minecraft has a lot more to teach than that. In all seriousness, public schools in America are a joke. If Minecraft is at all intellectually stimulating and keeps the kids interested, it's probably more effective tan sleeping through (pick a class).

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    wtf is minecraft? (seriously) I've heard of it but have never actually seen the game nor do I know anyone that plays it.
    i hate to put it this way but really....

google it works wonders
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

meh, I'd certainly take a class in that. class project: make a unique complicated redstone construct. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    wtf is minecraft? (seriously) I've heard of it but have never actually seen the game nor do I know anyone that plays it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

i would imgaine as a 3d learning tool it could be pretty useful.

Deleted
    They have been using games for education for years, minecraft seems like a perfect choice