10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation random skewed threads!

so this is at complete random usually with recently or locked threads i'll open a thread in firefox and it will look normal for a bit and then like the text will sort of wrap around the screen in a sort of garbled mess. sometimes it even does it with normal threads. again this is at complete random and i can't reliably replicate the results. am using newest version. sometimes it corrects itself sometimes it doesn't. i can still post in the thread in the normal ones but the screen becomes almost broken.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

i've been getting this too, thought it was just me.

Thought this thread was about people skewing topics out of proportions that so frequently happens in GenOT...

10+ Year Old Account
    furthermore in some of the threads people i have on ignore their bottommost post will display the quick navigation bar over the usual remove user from ignore list and view post options.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think its a Firefox issue. I've seen similar issues on a few different sites, not just mmo-c.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I think its a Firefox issue. I've seen similar issues on a few different sites, not just mmo-c.
    is it with vbulletin itself? because oftentimes the wow forums will not actually log me in despite me not being banned but will do so several hours later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    is it with vbulletin itself? because oftentimes the wow forums will not actually log me in despite me not being banned but will do so several hours later.
    I've seen various manifestations of the issue on news sites as well. Started occurring after the last update to Firefox(61.0.1 64 bit).

Note: I don't know that it's a Firefox issue. That's a feels more than reals conclusion.