Licence to slay or DMC hurricane<

Hi peeps

This thread has probably been answered before but I cant get the search to work. Which is better for frost dk, Last night I got the apparatus of K and I was wondering what would be better to use untill 4.3. Max Dps.com really seems to like the DMC's but the slayer is also very good?

License to slay. Uptime is very high.

I'm currently using Apparatus and DMC. According to what I've read, those are the best two trinkets I can get atm. License to Slay is good too, especially if you need hit (I was quite over-capped on hit).
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

Deleted
    Atleast for UH, Licence is BiS or close to BiS in HC FL gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    DMC is ranked very high for FrostDW. There is also a good chance that you won't need any Hitrating on LtS, because DW has a absurdly low hitcap.
    I believe you can simply say Licence for 2H - DMC for Dual Wield.

Being over hit cap is not a huge deal for DW Frost DKs, if your playing 2h then it is, Just because it means more of your reg melee swings hitting which means more chances fore KM procs. My recommendation would be to use the apparatus and LoS, mainly because you can reforge the hit to haste if over capped and the str is better then DMC:H. The proc form DMC:H is also not that great.

License to Slay is going to pull ahead most of the time and when it isn't they will be close to equal.

DMC:H - 321 Str
    LtS - 380 Str

The proc on DMCH doesn't do a whole lot of damage. LtS will give you some hit you can either use or reforge into haste along with already having more strength. I'm sure you know but investing in some BWD runs to get Heart of Rage will replace either of these trinkets. HoR + AoK = Win

This is all assuming you are Frost. At the end of the day you will really need to test them out yourself. From what I've seen they are very close. DMC:H has an advantage that the Str is already there and you get a boost to damage by attacking where LtS will have a ramp up time (this isn't great for us since we like an on use effect).
    Last edited by Sobegreen; 2011-11-05 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Lts is even better than Crushing weight if u can use all that hit.

Means if u dont have to reforge it away and it brings u to the hitcap.

But like they said u have to test it.

Im running since start of cata with lts around because no other shit dropps.

DMC: Hurricane;

321 str x 3.1 = 995.1 DPS
    1 Proc Per Minute = 116.7 DPS
    2 Proc Per Minute = 233.3 DPS
    3 Proc Per Minute = 350 DPS
    4 Proc Per Minute = 466.7 DPS

1111.8 to 1,461.8 DPS gain from the trinket. (Merely out of personal experience, the higher Procs Per Minute are quite rare in frequency)

License to Slay;

128 haste x 1.47 = 188.16 DPS
    192 hit x 2.29 = 429.68 DPS or 192 hit x 1.06 (if it's over the cap) = 203.52 DPS
    380 str x 3.1 = 1,178 DPS

1,568.7 to 1,795.9 DPS gained from License to Slay (Based on whether or not the Hit Rating is something you need)

The above is calculated using the average stat-weights for a DK with an ilvl of 378