Thread: love help

Deleted

love help

hey guys first off id like to say hi as this is my first time posting on these forums ./wave

right now onto what i need help with (yes i do realize i am talking to people who play wow).
    i am really in love with a girl ive told her how i feel about her but im not sure what to do as the next step its really bugging me any and all advice is welcome.
    can you guys/girls help please?

Quote Originally Posted by dezaroth111 View Post
    i am really in love with a girl ive told her how i feel about her
    ...and? What did she say? Also if you received a favourable response the next step is usually to ask the person out on a date, you should try that.

Deleted
    well she said i was very sweet and cute
    i would ask her out on a date if i had the courage too but ive never been in a relationship with anyone before and im kinda apprehensive. i just dont think i can handle
    rejection.

Sweet and cute are typical words to use for when she's flattered by the fact that you're attracted by her but has no attraction towards you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "i just dont think i can handle
    rejection."

Get over that, and you can have anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dezaroth111 View Post
    well she said i was very sweet and cute
    i would ask her out on a date if i had the courage too but ive never been in a relationship with anyone before and im kinda apprehensive. i just dont think i can handle
    rejection.
    Doesn't sound like you have a shot. You should ask anyway for a Hail Mary, since you've already been as good as rejected anyway, what's there to lose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Doesn't sound like you have a shot. You should ask anyway for a Hail Mary, since you've already been as good as rejected anyway, what's there to lose?
    hmm good point thanks for the help guys