Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Looks.. looks.... meh I rather play MoP.

For some reason the music sounds/reminds me of Banjo Tooie

Is thinking 22nd/29th November. Most likely 29thDoubt be later than that so they can put the new Darkmoon fair on live for a full week rather than changing in the middle/ waiting till Jan.

"4.2.0a.14480-to-4.2.2.14545" The last one for US players. All my friends across US got the same old patch. No sign of 4.3

donwloaded really quick

And they haven't even added Dragonsoul gear to premades yet =/ Maybe they never will. Oh well, hope they don't uber rush it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crtier View Post
    i think its released next week
    It won't, believe me. They only just put in the Darkmoon Faire content on the PTR today, there's also more raid tests to be done... A lot of work to do yet and I don't see Blizzard releasing 4.3 when there's still a lot of guilds struggling on Ragnaros (remember how 4.1 came without Firelands?). My guess is mid-December at the earliest.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

It doesn't take a (marketing) genius to figure it out:It's coming out Dec 13 because SW:ToR is coming out a week later...

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile Guess

My guess is December 6th. Purely for the hope that if it's released at the beginning of the month we'll get the fair right away!

Deleted
    can't wait for it..

honestly if blizzard were smart they would wait to release 4.3 until after the holidays...everyone during christmas time (which arguably can be anywhere from december 18 to January 1 or 2) becomes extremely busy and really theres limited time to be taking advantage of the last tier patch of the expansion. blizzard will wait until all the holiday commotion dies down to release deathwing. this would be the optimal time to retain the satisfaction they're looking for. everyone can calm down about the patch coming out like... next week. that's stupid.

EDIT: didn't say this before, but my realistic guess as to when 4.3 will be out will be January 9

for that who doen't know the 4.3 comes in 6th december, u may not understand but it comes with wow brasil: us.battle.net/wow/pt/blog/3914933/World_of_Warcraft_no_Brasil_em_6_de_Dezembro-08_11_2011#blog

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochamonkey View Post
    honestly if blizzard were smart they would wait to release 4.3 until after the holidays...everyone during christmas time (which arguably can be anywhere from december 18 to January 1 or 2) becomes extremely busy and really theres limited time to be taking advantage of the last tier patch of the expansion. blizzard will wait until all the holiday commotion dies down to release deathwing. this would be the optimal time to retain the satisfaction they're looking for. everyone can calm down about the patch coming out like... next week. that's stupid.

EDIT: didn't say this before, but my realistic guess as to when 4.3 will be out will be January 9

Im doing shit all over the holidays :P Not everyone is working and or are living close enough to relatives to celebrate properly, Besides... I got people puggin Heroic Ragnaros on my server... we need new content badly when it has come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Doesn't work for me.
    Same here, I just get 'Invalid torrent file' then 'Data for the next patch is not available' errors then it closes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wMw View Post
    I bet for 16 November is release!
    I hope not. I need time for glorious Skyward Sword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard get the patch out already and 4.4 as well so I can get Mists of Pandaria for my World of Warcraft and probably get the Collector's Edition and then the game guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't 15gb for a patch seem a bit over the top? For me personally it's gonna be a hassel due to living in Australia, and our ISP's having retarded download limits :/

15+ Year Old Account
    anybody seen my car keys i dropped them while reading this..

Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    I can't tell source but patch is coming 30.11.2011 new arena season starts 7.12.2011
    I just had to quote my post month ago