Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't work for me for some reason....

Mine finished last night uneventfully. Like others said, no bar in the Launcher while it was going, just text saying it was. 14.5G to 15.3G... 800 megs or so, whoo. Looks like it also grabbed 19 megs this morning for Updates\wow-0-14545-Win-final.MPQ. Interesting it's labelled "final" with a build no. of 14545 when PTR is 14942?

I really hope this does'nt come out soon...still needs alot of work.

I'm in EU and all my launcher is doing is applying non-critical updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardias View Post
    I really hope this does'nt come out soon...still needs alot of work.
    It needs a lot of work with what is on the PTR. Remember the inhouse build is 2-4 builds ahead of the PTR. So what bugs and issues might be existant now could have already been squashed.

am downloading it now its at 14.6 10 15.3 at wait

Deleted
    I'm actually shocked - seems patch will come much sooner than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Pretty much the same for me. Anyway, we need to wait at least another couple of weeks for a release, so plenty of time to get it
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    EU here and i have 15.5gb 100% downloaded. so it works and you are able to download it all the way to 100%.
    am T 14.6 now

Deleted
    Does work for me eu btw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Same, mine just did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how long does this usually take, because my Blizzard Download Backer is like 15.3 to 15.3 and I'm not if its applying it yet.

Deleted
    EU here. it just finished downloading and says wow is up-to-date on a side note are we EU players gona have to wait till 4.3 b4 we get the guild services? 2 weeks almost from US Realms got it. and we are still waiting in EU

And there is no sign of the new Darkmoon Faire area on PTR ? not as far as i've seen. Unless they decided to scrp that of the list *brb being surprised*

I'm EU, those from EU, go into your wow folder and click background downloader.exe You should see the download then, I was having the same issue of not seeing the download till I did that. downloaded 100% now^
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2011-11-05 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It needs a lot of work with what is on the PTR. Remember the inhouse build is 2-4 builds ahead of the PTR. So what bugs and issues might be existant now could have already been squashed.
    They're not even done with encounter testing, this is in no way a release build.

Looks like I won't be getting the Legendary Staff before 4.3 hits after all Damn the nerf...

yea i was betting a week + or - from December 20th now its looking like sometime this month

Deleted
    omg gotta close this now while playing lol i dont want a ping of 200 xD

seems you need to start the launcher first then start the backgrounddownloader.exe (if it's not running auto)