Mouse + Keyboard Combos!

Hey guys, I'm upgrading my comp when I can find some good deals this month. So with that I've been planning on getting a new mouse and keyboard for my computer. Basically I destroyed the bottom of my mouse (logitech g5) one night while I was drunk and playing LoL (17/3/11 as nasus while not able to see the screen supp), and my keyboard (razer lychosa? lychesis? one of those) randomly will disable buttons every once in a while and i have to reconnect the keyboard to get them to work again.

So I was hoping that some of you would have experience with some of the mice/keyboards I've been looking into.

Mice:
    Logitech G500 (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-p...ing-mouse-g500)
    Logitech G700 (http://www.logitech.com/en-us/mice-p...ing-mouse-g700)
    Razer Naga (http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35208800)

Keyboards:
    Razer Blackwidow (http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35156900)
    Razer Anansi (http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.52829000)

Combos:
    Either Logitech mouse + Razer Anansi: Basically the keyboard has extra buttons for modifiers etc
    Razer Naga + Razer Blackwidow: The mouse has the buttons here

If anyone has experience with any of these mice or keyboards PLEASE tell me your honest opinion of them.

ALSO, if you guys have suggestions for me I would love to hear them. I don't really know of any other manufacturers of good mice/keyboards. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used a Razer Naga for a little over a year now, and it's been one of the best investments I've made. The buttons on the side just feel at home to me, and I can't get used to playing any other way. That may also be a downside, but to each their own. It may take a week or so to get used to the shape of the mouse.
    The first one I had crapped out about 3 months in, the USB connector went out and had to be replaced. I just bought the Naga epic, and I'm hoping that it'll be here soon so I can test it out

I would go for Naga and Blackwiddow but iuf u want Anasi, go for Logitech MX518 mouse.

Yea i was leaning towards naga + blackwidow but I've heard good and bad about the naga and no one I know has one. Otherwise i could actually go feel it for myself lol. If its like other razer mice like the lychesis/lycosa, whichever is the mouse, then I'll hate it. Because i absolutely hate how that mouse feels (im a claw not a palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Deleted
    I would go for razer if I was 10 years yonger and I would fall for marketing things.

I would buy logitech G15 / G17 ( or the G13 I really like it ) and a logitech mouse.

Razer , no pro uses us ... but we tell ppl they do !

Deleted
    I'm using the Logitech G700 myself and I've found it to be very good so far. If you use a palm grip to hold the mouse, it's very comfortable to use for long periods of time. The thing I like is the obvious effort that has gone into the design, for example each of the side buttons are very distinguishable from the others due to the curvature of the buttons, in other words, it's easy to click the button you want. The same goes for the buttons on the left button clicker, they're easy to access, and again, due to their layout are very easy to identify. The wireless USB adapter has a little slot in the battery compartment to store it in if you're travelling or using it in wired mode, and the scroller can alternate between no and high resistance.

I'd recommend going down to a hardware store and trying out a bunch of mice and seeing which one seems most comfortable and natural to you. If you don't have a nearby store, it could be worth looking up the various types of mouse grip and seeing which one you use, and thus look for a mouse designed for your particular grip to avoid disappointment.

Good luck.

Mouse:: Logitech MX518, Logitech G9x, Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7, Corsair Vengeance M90 (mmo-mouse), Corsair Vengeance M60 (fps-mouse - I prefer)
    Keyboard:: Logitech G110, Microsoft Sidewinder x4, Steelseries 7g, Steelseries 6g v2, Corsair K90, Mionix Zibal 60, QPAD MK-80 Pro Gaming Mechanical

Quote Originally Posted by Leyowin View Post
    I've used a Razer Naga for a little over a year now, and it's been one of the best investments I've made. The buttons on the side just feel at home to me, and I can't get used to playing any other way. That may also be a downside, but to each their own. It may take a week or so to get used to the shape of the mouse.
    I second that. First time I used Razer Naga, I put it back in the box with the intention of returning it. It felt wierd (having used some cheap generic 3-button mouse before it). But once you get use it, it'll be worth it. Specially if you have tons of keybinds and macros.
    I'm using it for about a year now as well, never had any issues with it. Good quality and it's durable. Only downside, the finish on the top of the mouse collects dust quickly and is harder to clean. (at least where I live it's a minor issue)

Can't say anything about keyboards... yet. My Microsoft X4 hasn't arrived yet (chose it because it's simple. No gimmkey design, and the colors matches my Naga Molten Edition as well as the whole HAF X theme) and from the reviews and feedback all over the internet, it sounds like a good choice
    Last edited by Theeb; 2011-11-07 at 11:14 AM. Reason: spelling ....

Im also lookin for a good combo but i really want a quiet mouse click.