[H] The Seven - Executus [10 - man]

Greetings girls and boys,

The Seven, a very recently formed guild which is now soundly in place and up and running on the Executus realm is opening recruitment as we are seeking to bolster our raid roster. The inital batch of players recruited were done so under different circumstances and stipulations than what I am now going to be asking of new applicants.

I am looking for people that perhaps have fallen out of favour wherever they are, have come back from a break or simply want a change of scenery. The Seven has been formed with the goal in mind of 4.3 onwards, using the time between now and the 4.3 patch (i.e., tier 13) to settle people into the guild, get to know each other whilst still running current content for purposes of gearing and testing out peoples ability.

I have decided to open recruitment to almost any class and spec with the exception of a mage, holy paladin, warlock and feral tank.

I ask that players at least have experience of up to 5 heroic kills in the Firelands raid instance, having many tier 11 heroic kills is also very advantageous.

I am not looking for people that *just* have the gear but those that are geared enough but more importantly can show me that they are good enough to become part of the core of a 10man raid team which is aiming to do very well in the future.

You can apply here: theseven.wowstead.com

You can also contact me in game if you wish.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to recieving your applications soon!
    Last edited by Reyuna; 2011-11-05 at 10:57 PM.

Bumping! Looking mainly for a couple healers (druid/priest) but will look at a quality resto shaman too.