Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's fine. I know the H100 will come with long screws, so it'll let you mount the rad underneath the 200mm fine, and then you can just mount the 120mm fans underneath that again.

I recommend doing the latter outside of the case. Also, mount the processor block before trying to mount the rad.

Thanks for the advice. This is my first build, I'm nervous and excited at the same time.
    Can't wait to get it done and post pictures.

As far as advice goes, I would mostly recommend that you have a modular powersupply. The case is a bit lackluster in excess space for bunches of extra cable.

Beyond that, there's no real pinch to building in it, imo.

OH, but the backpanel is hard to put on again, as the four corners may be hard to align. It may choose to bulge a little awkwardly and not fit. So be patient in fitting that bastard back on. However, once you get the four corners right the panel should pop on easily.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2011-11-07 at 08:00 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyysteria View Post
    Thanks for your advice everyone. Since I'm building in a Thermaltake Level 10 GT
    I've decided to go with the Corsair H100. I thought the price difference between it
    and the H80 would be more than it is.
    Very good choice, you will not regret the Corsair H100 or the Thermaltake Level 10GT. I currently own the Corsair 800D Case, I went out and picked up the Thermaltake Level 10GT Snow Edition locally. I own the Corsair H100 and love it, my first one leaked and fried alot of stuff in the case but Corsair shined and replaced entire system with a better system than I had.