Whould you rule the world?

Recently I saw the the thread that if you could choose one super power what would it be, and it got me thinking. If I had those powers what would I do with it.

Me myself would want either want the ability to read minds, or insta- teleportation. But I would just live my life as usual and not let other people know about it and lay low. Maybe occasionally using my powers too do good. And maybe rob a couple of banks (with teleportation, guess the movie!) But I wouldn't be a total villain like in all the comic books. So my Question is for you is:

If you had your very own super power, would you be the villain and choose to rule the world, the all time hero and be that guy that everyone looks up too and always wanting autographs, or keep it secret and enjoy life without paparazzi always at your feet.

Even without superpowers or without being a villain, I wouldn't want to rule the world. I want to be around what makes me happiest, and nothing and no one else.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we are talking infinite amounts of pure energy coursing through your veins with absolutely no limits I wouldn't even bother trying to take over the world, I would erase the entire universe down to the final atom and then destroy myself so nothing can exist.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2011-11-06 at 01:30 AM.

If I had Superpowers so great that make me invincible and Immortal, I would definitely rule the world.
    Would stop all the wars, get rid of every kind of weapon, distribute land evenly and destroy bank system.
    I would free Africa and give their people food, medicine, education and the right to live free.
    I would vanish anyone that would try to stop me change the world!
    Give me superpowers...

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    If I had Superpowers so great that make me invincible and Immortal, I would definitely rule the world.
    Would stop all the wars, get rid of every kind of weapon, distribute land evenly and destroy bank system.
    I would free Africa and give their people food, medicine, education and the right to live free.
    I would vanish anyone that would try to stop me change the world!
    Give me superpowers...
    [srsmode]

And when you've done all this in a moment, what happens next? After you stop moving around all the people under you like chess pieces? After everyone goes back to doing what THEY want? You know, when people start acting like humans again? Unless by your last part, you just mean kill everyone? You'd have to have some especially ridiculous superpowers to deal with all that.

[/srsmode]

That was all just hypothetical things to consider.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would basically do anything I felt like doing.

"I'm bored, I'm going to walk through this kid's wall and scare the shit out of him to *prove* that ghosts do exist"
    "I feel like going to *insert supermassive blackhole* and see what it's like on the other side of it"

I don't know, but being bored would always be out of the question for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no, all the responsibility??

I'd probably just make a massive city and rule over that. Probably a city that's Dalaran status (the fact that it floats) and moves around the world, that'd be pretty cool I think.

No.

Would I rule the World?

No. Not if I had to do it for real, as if I'm a normal human being in the world in it's current state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    im a private person so mos def no ruling the world. with or without powers.

I would use it to benefit myself and my loved ones however I could while staying as under the radar as possible. Its a fine line to walk but I dont think it would be impossible especially since my super power would be the ability to stop time itself.

Yes, I would become a righteous dictator over the entire world.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

Deleted
    1. Make me leader of the World.
    2. Making cannabis legal.
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!