Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I don't, makes perfect sense, we got much more information this Blizzcon than most others, and I think we will get Beta in February or something.
    If we get bet in Feb, then for certain we won't get MoP 2nd quarter. They have never, and will never, get beta out for less than 6 months. Whenever the betaq goes out, y7ou know there is at least 6 months left before release. Simple as that.

Oh and they won't release a100 million dollar venture in mid summer. Sales would be devastated, and then they would get flak for MoP being a dud, which would lessen subs even further. They cannot afford to seel less with MoP than previous expac, so it will NOt, repeat NOT, be released during mid summer.

If they want to release MoP Q2, then we need beta before Christmas.
    if we don't get that, then we will not see MoP live until fall 2012.

Simple. Check for the beta, then you will know when expac come sout.

If titan and the 5th wow xpac were the same they would not both be on the chart, whats the point financially putting the SAME item on a future product projection chart twice?

i wish blizzard would just care about making the best game possible making this game instead of trying to make it the most accessible. not that i hate noobs but instead of talking about how this idea isnt good because it might not be noob friendly enough or something i wish they would just put it in... i just want a new mmo from blizzard with a lot of depth in it. for example in wow i would be in barrens questing with ur buds then maybe head down into WC or travel to deadmines and then chill in org for a bit after. now that wouldnt happen, it would probably just be you using dungeon finder that is cross realm.