Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ugh, I'm gonna be soooooo busy!

It's going to be extremely time consuming balancing between Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third, and sandbox mode of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. I'm not gonna have a life anymore.

But on that note, question time! Was there ever a time in your life that you either had two games that you couldn't decided which one you wanted to spend more hours in, or was caught between having to buy one out of two games? After your choice, was it worth it or did you regret not playing/buying the other one first?

I have 6 games on my list right now that I haven't played and I selfishly BLAME WoW! =P

Quote Originally Posted by frankssama View Post
    I have 6 games on my list right now that I haven't played and I selfishly BLAME WoW! =P
    I know what you mean, man.

You guys got nothin. I just finished FF VII a few months back and now I'm workin on FF XII, Shadow of the Colossus and Dungeon Siege 2...in addition to Deus Ex: HR, Bastion and a ton of other games -_-

Modern Warfare3>UMvC3>Diablo3

SO MANY 3's D:::::::::::::::::::
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You guys got nothin. I just finished FF VII a few months back and now I'm workin on FF XII, Shadow of the Colossus and Dungeon Siege 2...in addition to Deus Ex: HR, Bastion and a ton of other games -_-
    Meh, I wouldn't say much about SotC. I love the game, but you can easily do everything 2-3 days, if that. You can beat normal mode in less than a day, tbh.

Deleted
    let's face it,
    Dia3, wow, gw2.
    How on earth shall I play 10hs each day of each game when the day only has 24hs and ive to sleep 4hs plus eat?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Dungeon Siege 2 is awesome. Make sure you have Broken World installed or you're missing out on a great expansion.

I know what you mean. I solely play WOW and at times it is a daunting task just to manage my time. I love WOW and i love farming stuff along with casual PVP and not to mention raiding. I simply cannot fit in another game alongside WOW for that reason. I may be trying out TOR when it releases though just to see if it lives up to the hype, or maybe i'll just skip TOR altogether and just stick with WOW. Who knows at this point, if DS is a really great raid then i will be more than happy with playing WOW for the time being.

I can only imagine what some of you guys who play lots of WOW plus some other games, seriously do you sleep or even eat?

Deleted
    Im currently trying to clear pokemon emerald/Oblivion(again tought now i got the expansions dident befor) Crysis 2/From Dust/Dead Rising 2 off the record/Transformers - War for Cybertron and i havent even installed Deus Ex human revolution yet >.>
    And Skyrim in a week how am i gonna find the time >.>

For those balancing WOW with other games I would either cut back on WOW or take a couple of weeks off. Harsh yes but at least it will free up some hours for you. Since I quit (And no I'm not suggesting you quit) I have found I've been able to find lots of time to finish quite a few offline games.

The other thing to suggest is put some of the games off to next year. I think the only game in early 2012 that I'm interested in is Mass Effect 3 but that doesn't come out in March. It's not like the Offline games go bad.

cannot afford time to play wow with Hon, Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3, soon Elder Scrolls, painting warhammer and I also play magic the gathering. no time at all.

I got so many games I want to play that I end up watching people play it on youtube/stream than play myself...BF3, LoL, MM:CoH, Batman oh and soon Skyrim and Swtor...I've also lost my DA2 and ME3 save games....

Deleted
    BF3, Skyrim, SW:ToR, then later post-Christmas Mass Effect 3, Crusader Kings 2... Already bought a heap fo games this year, just getting worse.

I'll be playing BF3 until Skyrim comes out, then playing that until SWTOR comes out, then playing that until D3 comes out, then playing that until GW2 comes out....something like that.

Deleted
    i got Skyrim, AC:revelations, TOR as the games i preordered. i'm thinking about buying both Sam&Max seasons bundled, terraria and bastion on steam. and in the next 2 months the following games are released that interest me (and that i haven't preordered): batman: Arkham city, minecraft, LA. Noire for PC and probably some other games.

and that's not even including the games that launch during 2012. at a glance, i got Mass effect 3, diablo 3, the next 2 starcraft expansions,...

Same boat for me.

BF3>MW3>Skyrim>ACR>Skyrim>SWTOR>KoAR>ME3>D3>GW2 with LOL sprinkled all up in there. Busy as hell.
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2011-11-06 at 07:37 PM. Reason: forgot gw2 >_>

Deleted
    bf3, MW3, Skyrim to play in the next few weeks,
    then we got SWTOR and GW2 coming out at some point, and diablo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mw3, Skyrim and AC:R all within 7 days.

Not sure how I'm going to juggle them.

I'll have to split time between BF3, MW3, Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Gears of War 3, and possibly Assassin's Creed. So much to do, so little time.