Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm still trying to finish Fallout NV and Dead money must finish them by friday or i'll have no chance

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah try investing the time it takes to play FFVIII to 100% perfect completion. x.x
    I don't think any number of games I have played at once has anything on that

The only game I really care about right now is Path of Exile, and they have a huge patch coming up in exactly 1 week.

I might try Skyrim but Oblivion couldn't pull me in so idk, and I'm still waiting for Arkham city on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoggtimus Prime View Post
    It's going to be extremely time consuming balancing between Skyrim, Saints Row: The Third, and sandbox mode of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record. I'm not gonna have a life anymore.

But on that note, question time! Was there ever a time in your life that you either had two games that you couldn't decided which one you wanted to spend more hours in, or was caught between having to buy one out of two games? After your choice, was it worth it or did you regret not playing/buying the other one first?
    Joy of having multiple consoles.

Skyrim on the PS3, when thats unavailable, Assassins Creed on the 360. When thats not availible. Skyward sword.

If for some reason all 3 are taken. Time to bust out Super Mario 3D Land.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come Friday I'll be balancing Skyrim, WoW, Far Cry 2, Batman: Arkham City, 3 AP classes, a girlfriend, and college applications. Yay me.
    Thank you dubbelbasse for the excellent sig!