Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I will give it my best shot

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone or a few more people to breath life into the Horde side of this thread so that we can get it moving again. What we need is a group of people willing to lead the Horde again. Now taking applicants!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be brining Vonduke Darkspire for the Horde. I plan to control a small force of Forsaken Necromancers and Warlocks. I'm thinking a company of 25 others, plus Vonduke. We will be in charge of reinforcing the Horde front lines, and casting away weak alliance footsoldiers. I'll call them the Darkspire Allegiance.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I was already counting you Tovarish, lol. Im just hoping we can get a few more people interested so that you dont have to carry all of the weight.

I can bring my Horde forces ransacking the Hinterlands back into play under a random name generated leader. They can claim that they're in no way affiliated with Arkrah and the initial betrayal, etc. They're about 2500 in number, if I remember correctly. If I claim that they didn't destroy Revantusk yet, I can bring in reinforcements from there too.

Completely up to you, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think it would be more interesting if you just kept them as twilight. It keeps a little more chaos and unpredictability in the thread.

They'll still be Twilight, just pretending to be Horde, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ok Vadoor. Ya I mean, I don't really have a clue what's going on exactly with the war. Every time I try to read on it the words "east" or "west" are used but I don't know exactly where that is. I could try to control more forces, but someone else would be a better commander. That's the OOC part of it, the other part of it is that Vonduke really isn't a "leader" per say, not in the traditional sense anyway. He's much better suited to lead a small force comprised of others trained in his specialties. I want him to be able to play a powerful role, but I feel that if I'm busy commanding troops that I'll have to rely more on the power of my army than that of Vonduke himself. This bitch gonna be raisin' some deeaaaaad. Lol.
    WoW : Burning Blade (H)
    90 Warlock, 90 Shaman, 96+ Mage, 90 Death Knight, 86 Warrior, 90 Hunter, 85 Rogue, 80 Paladin, 76 Priest, 70 Druid, 26 Monk