"Latency" problem? What is wrong ?

I have noticed a thing on my new computer. In wow there is a delay when I use my abilities and is really frustrating! Never had this issue before.
    When I press the button it takes 0.5sec for it to respond?

Take a look here:

What can I do to fix this? I guess the problem is Bandwidth in: 1440. Bandwidth out: 48 ? ?

Got a 20/2 mbit and I don't got any issues with my connection in other games. I have no firewall on. I have no antivirus except for Microsoft Essentials.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-11-06 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    The bandwidth in & out will never be near equal as you get a lot more data from the server (positions of units, model IDs etc) than what you send (your own input/position).

Hmm okay. But it still bugs me to have 150-200 ms ingame when I am used to having 30-50?

Depending on what your operating system is, you could check out Leatrix's Latency Fix. It's a batch script that changes the way windows handles packets of data.
    Available for your viewing and use here: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...atencyFix.html

The image above is misleading a bit in terms of lag. Blizz has a home and world network lag now. See if you can check for that individually to get some indication. Some other things you can try:
    1. Do you have any addon like quartz that shows your latency? Should be shown as a red bar when cast anything (Hearthstone is a long one you can try on).
    2. In options there is a setting to cast on mouse down instead of mouse up. Have you enabled that? I had the same issue when this was introduced and I reverted back to mouse up casts and everything seemed fine.

God i wish i could have 150-200ms constantly.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

10+ Year Old Account
    This may be blatantly obvious, but have you already tried doing a hard reset on your modem/router? Since you said the problem was new, I would start there.