Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Pokemon MMO. Where are you?

Why has this not been done yet? How is there no triple-A titled pokemon MMO?

Wouldn't this be huge? (maybe theyre too late?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cFnddDAIY
    Last edited by Muni; 2011-11-06 at 02:28 PM.

Because with MMOs, comes trolls?
    The funny thing is, the less you know, the less you matter.

I'm 19 and everyone I know would at least try it and they are all between the age of 8-28 so no not to late!
    It hasn't been done because there is still a shit ton of profit left in the DS games... ;n;
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skatblast View Post
    Fake and Gay
    They never said it was real and heterosexual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pet battle system in MoP is a decent placeholder until it actually gets done at least!

10+ Year Old Account
    Im too old for pokémon, but in Japan is a DBZ mmo already so why not a pokémon mmo anyway? no more running through grass with 8 bits graphics but nice looking battles etc... but yeh I wouldn't play it anyway, WoW gets pokémon fights man! pet duels man! comon!

Deleted
    I guess there is a official one on the way as Nintendo just keeps on closing all the unofficial ones down.
    Cant wait to see if it happens

ive been wondering about this for a long time.

i think its just because nin are a bit behind the online curve and they have never done an mmo before but tbh im half expecting it come along on the Wii U.

it would be a very easy game to write given all the basics and fundamentals could pretty much be lifted straight from the normal games.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would settle for a PC/MAC or Console version of pokemon, mmo or not. Not some silly spin off game, put out a pokemon FR/LG, SS/HG, Pearl/Diamond, Black/White. I don't care which but a compliation would be sweet. Really I love pokemon, it's a deeper game than most people give it credit for even if it is extremely grindy if you want to min/max it. Still I'd love to be able to play my friends without having to sit around on a DS and exchange codes and blah blah blah. Give me a lobby and a friends list and I'd be all set.

Wish list - multipul save files per game, a pokemon storage box shared between saves

Mists of Pandaria is the new Pokemon MMO.

They're too late to make a pokemon mmo; thank Nintendo for being late to the party as usual. Though I'd like to try one if it's quality.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Blizzard is working with Nintendo to make Titan, which is actually a new Pokemon MMO!!

The pet battle system is just a sneak preview.

Nah, but I wish.

Their actually is a pokemon MMO and its free, but it is garbage I've seen my little cousin play it the gameplay is a lot like neopets click on pictures to do stuff and so on. So it's their it's just a piece of sh*t....lol

It would be awesome if they came out with a good one, with really good graphics.

Might be a little offtopic, but isn't there a good looking Digimon MMO coming up?

Ontopic: Pokemon MMO would be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Mists of Pandaria is the new Pokemon MMO.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Deleted
    I'd love if they just made a game with all the regions in it tbh

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a fan made Pokemon MMO that is coming out soon. The website says the beta is released in December this year. However not sure I am allowed to link it

One word, Titan..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Given View Post
    One word, Titan..
    srsly all this titan wanking got to stop, as for now titan isnt even a game

OT: u are never too old for a pokemon game, once a pokemon trainer, always a pokemon trainer :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zabimaru View Post
    srsly all this titan wanking got to stop, as for now titan isnt even a game

OT: u are never too old for a pokemon game, once a pokemon trainer, always a pokemon trainer :P
    I am Snorlax. While other Pokemon run around, chasing epic Pokeballs or looking for rare spawns, I shall bask lazily in the sun and sleep.

Skelington would fall in love with the game instantly. It needs to be done! And by Nintendo!