The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

EVGA GTX 560 Ti 2Win!

Now here's something I have not heard of, well, I've heard of the idea of multi-GPU cards of course, but I didn't know they planned to make a 560 Ti 2Win! :O

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5048/e...er-of-two-gpus
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Now here's something I have not heard of, well, I've heard of the idea of multi-GPU cards of course, but I didn't know they planned to make a 560 Ti 2Win! :O

http://www.anandtech.com/show/5048/e...er-of-two-gpus
    lol I expected it seeing as the GTX 600s are around the corner and they probably have a ton of GF114 GPU's lying around haha.

Well they made the 460 dual gpu card not to long ago and during the press release of it was some mention of other mid-high quality GPU's being used depending on the over all performance and sales. Id assume the dual 460 cards went over fairly well.

Eh kind of silly... anyone needing that much power is going to want more than 1gb of vram.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Eh kind of silly... anyone needing that much power is going to want more than 1gb of vram.
    Yeah, I'm surprised that they show it having 2GB of GDDR5 on the box but of course it turns out there is only 1GB of true VRAM... how sad. If it had 2GB it would truly be a killer card and would definitely be some competition for the 580, but with only 1GB it is kind of silly....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I'd rather have a pair of cards with higher VRAM than a card such as this.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7