Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsunai View Post
    Bah, no Season 3?? Fine! I guess i'll run around in my (still epic but wholly inferior coloured) Tier 6 Paladin gear
    There is a season 1/2/3 vendor in Area 52.

useless rewards.. ill pass

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    useless rewards.. ill pass
    Well, that's your opinion, but I disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite curious if the balloons will be able to be used in the pet combat battle system in 5.0, that would be quite funny to see xD. Just tried out DMF, bit disappointed in all honesty, first day I had a fair amount of things to do for it, but second day its just 5 daily quests that take about a minute each, was hoping this would be similar to Argent tourny but far from it. Already completed all but 3 of the achieves and can gaurentee I'll have all but 1 come the end of this DMF. I like the rewards but don't like how long its going to take to actually get them, it'd be okay if DMF was all year round but being only 1 week of the month is a bit of a drainer. Hoping that things like the quests you get from the artifices from pvp/dungeons will reset monthly like the prof ones do (I think) If I'm being honest though, had the Argent tourny never existed I'd probably be giving DMF a 10/10 and applause, but comparing it to AT, it just doesn't quite cut it for me.

I am going to buy the dungeon set and all pets and mounts from the faire. I think that's 1420 tokens or so. That means I will have to do the dailies every day of Darkmoon Faire every month and I will be able to have everything in only --wait for it-- 37 months. Why would they ever lower number of tickets from dailies?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkew View Post
    I am going to buy the dungeon set and all pets and mounts from the faire. I think that's 1420 tokens or so. That means I will have to do the dailies every day of Darkmoon Faire every month and I will be able to have everything in only --wait for it-- 37 months. Why would they ever lower number of tickets from dailies?
    Yep originally thought this would be a decent way to get some heirlooms/replicas, sadly it's going to take every bit of four months of doing these dailies just to get one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    where are Tier 3 and dk starter sets? >.>
    theres actually a vendor in ebon hold that sells both the green and blue starter DK set pieces

Quote Originally Posted by diabolikal View Post
    Yep originally thought this would be a decent way to get some heirlooms/replicas, sadly it's going to take every bit of four months of doing these dailies just to get one piece.
    if u have the adventure's guide with you, and do low level dangeons you will get artifacts that can be given to darkmoon fair for 15 fair ticket. even when dark fair is not on yu can collect the artifacts.

finally, anyone can get the Insane title

Choosing not to listen

Choosing not to listen to my highly educated dad's advice and attitude about money