Poll: Uncle sam vs captain america

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Who would win in a fight uncle sam vs captain America Super hero poll

Who would win in a fight Uncle Sam http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam_%28comics%29 vs Captain America Captain America

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, I would think Captain America, just because of the Super Soldier stuff in his body

I've never heard of Uncle Sam as a superhero before now, but reading his bio, it sounds like Cap would win. Uncle Sam, while he does have superpowers, is still human. Judging by his origin story, I doubt his super strength is as high as the Hulk's when not fully enraged, which is class 75, monstrous. Captain America's shield is class 1000, which is practically cheating because it would make him immune to Uncle Sam's damage, and it would penetrate his invincibility power, due to being a higher class.

Cap without his shield, hard to call. With his shield, you need something that is able to break Adamantium, so at least class 1000 to even hurt him. Hulk when fully enraged couldn't even knock Cap down due to his shield. I doubt Uncle Sam would stand a chance. Basically you need something like Thor's hammer, or a green lantern ring to even stand a chance against Cap.

uncle Sam isn't a human hes the spirit of patriotism also he gets more power the more patriotism that is around him so cap would basically turn him super duper hero

his powers
    Uncle Sam has demonstrated various powers, including super strength, invulnerability, the ability to alter his size, enhanced speed, and some degree of clairvoyance[citation needed]. He is also shown to be able to transport himself and others to a pocket dimension called The Heartland; he does this to Doll Man in issue #2 of Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters. The Pre-Crisis version of Uncle Sam could at one point travel to parallel universes, as he did with the Freedom Fighters to travel to Earth-X from Earth-Two (All-Star Squadron #36), however in Freedom Fighters #1, Uncle Sam and the other Freedom Fighters require the help of a scientist's machine to travel to Earth-One. His power is said to be in direct proportion of the belief people have in the idea of America, therefore his powers are presumably malleable to some degree. In Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters, Father Time states that tests indicate Sam is not a human, meta-, or magical being, and the question of what he is can be considered inconclusive. In issue #3 of Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters, he states that he does not have the ability to fly.
    Last edited by dahunter; 2011-11-07 at 03:25 PM. Reason: for got sum more

I still doubt he'd ever reach class 1000 strength. Class 1000 strength is benchmarked as being able to move moons. Uncle Sam would literally need the strength to move moons to even hurt Captain America as long as he has his shield. His invulnerability power would also need to be at class 1000 level to not be completely useless against Cap's shield. "his powers are presumably malleable to some degree." Some degree. Captain America being around wouldn't turn Uncle Sam into ultra beast mode.

the audios bad but here is a video of sum of what he can do

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 11:00 AM ----------

another video he can fuse with people bad audio all so

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 11:03 AM ----------

i do agree though that it wouldn't be easy vs cap

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I still doubt he'd ever reach class 1000 strength. Class 1000 strength is benchmarked as being able to move moons. Uncle Sam would literally need the strength to move moons to even hurt Captain America as long as he hits his shield. His invulnerability power would also need to be at class 1000 level to not be completely useless against Cap's shield. "his powers are presumably malleable to some degree." Some degree. Captain America being around wouldn't turn Uncle Sam into ultra beast mode.
    Fixed it for ya : )
    Last edited by dahunter; 2011-11-07 at 03:58 PM. Reason: becuase